Re: Game Settings need to be Re-entered every time (Xbox One Digital)

by ShDasher

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game Settings need to be Re-entered every time (Xbox One Digital)

★★★★ Novice

I have just started to try out the game and after initial movie, I started out on the training mode. I completed a few and then turned of my console. I am expecting my states to be saved the next time I restart training, but looks like I have to start from the beginning.

Could anyone clarify if this is the expected behavior?

Additional note: I never got an option to log into my EA account although I am logged into EA account in my FIFA 20.

Message 1 of 6 (310 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@ShDasher 

You shouldn't have to reset those settings every time. I'd like you to try deleting your gamertag off your console and downloading it again. You won't lose any data by doing this. Let me know if that helps or not. Be sure to power cycle your network and console after doing so.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (284 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @ShDasher.

You should automatically log into your EA account. If you're able to load into an online mode, that's happening. As far as saving not happening goes, can you try playing through the training again and let me know if it continues to occur? Are you noticing anything else not being saved? Such as personal settings, created team in HUT/WoC, and offline mode progress. It would also be good to hard restart your console. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 6 (296 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo Thanks for your reply. I haven't actually explored much of the game as I am Rookie to NHL by all definition. Speaking of that, at the beginning, I did set my options for experience, controller settings and game length settings. Unfortunately, I also need to enter those every time I start. I haven't created any other content like HUT team, but will get there eventually. If issues persist, I will respond to this thread or mark resolves as appropriate.
Message 3 of 6 (288 Views)

Community Manager

@ShDasher 

You shouldn't have to reset those settings every time. I'd like you to try deleting your gamertag off your console and downloading it again. You won't lose any data by doing this. Let me know if that helps or not. Be sure to power cycle your network and console after doing so.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 6 (285 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo This seems to have worked. I did see my progress being saved. Thanks for your help.
Message 5 of 6 (279 Views)

Community Manager

@ShDasher 

Great! If you have any more issues, please let us know. Good luck and have fun Standard smile

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 6 (274 Views)