Re: Game Rewards Issue

by CMeki

Original Post

Game Rewards Issue

★★★ Newbie

I'm using an iOS device, and I'm at level 19. Okay, so I have an issue regard game rewards. 

First of all, the previous problem that I had was that I couldn't redeem the rewards for the quest that requires you to complete a career 100%. I did finish it with my first sim with the barista career, but it wouldn't let me retrieve the reward. But it's fixed now since my second Sim completed the chef career.

But now, I finished all the quest. I don't know if it's just my game but I tried opening and reopening the app but I don't have new quests? I'm confused?

Message 1 of 3 (403 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@gabexlouis602

I do not have any new quests either (lvl 22), so maybe that's by design? I got the duck-quests though, but finished them Standard smile

Message 2 of 3 (388 Views)

★★★ Novice
Same issue here for past few days. I've been contacting the game advisors for awhile now. I just wanted to know if it's a bug or if it's because they just don't have anymore new quests.
Latest update I got was that they unfortunately don't have indepth knowledge about the gameplay so they don't know for sure if it's a bug. (I'm glad they let me know, or I'll probably keep bugging the poor game advisors :P)
We need to contact the game devs for sure to know (ps: where do I contact the game devs? Haha)
but now that I see that I'm not alone, I'm thinking that it's more likely that we have completed the quests available?
Message 3 of 3 (355 Views)