Game Resets Everything

by Gounkeh

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game Resets Everything

★★ Novice

It's been several months since this problem started to occur. One day, the game started with everything set to default - graphics, audio, controls, etc. - and all star cards got unequipped. I changed the settings to what I use normally, yet, when I closed it everything got reset again. No matter how many times I changed individual settings and equipped star cards to classes and heroes, once I closed the game and restarted it, everything got back to default. The resolution is off too; I use a 1440p monitor and the game always starts with resolution of 1920x1200. I tried repairing and reinstalling Battlefront II several times and the problem persists. What do I do?

Message 1 of 2 (351 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game Resets Everything

EA DICE Team

This issue is normally tied to with user permissions on the PC, the game cant save to the document folder for SWBF2 its where it stores all saves and settings for you. @Gounkeh  

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (233 Views)

All Replies

Re: Game Resets Everything

EA DICE Team

This issue is normally tied to with user permissions on the PC, the game cant save to the document folder for SWBF2 its where it stores all saves and settings for you. @Gounkeh  

/Atic 

Message 2 of 2 (234 Views)