all my progress since launch is gone

by t3rm1n4t0r_red

Original Post

Game Progress lost

★ Novice

Hey,

I've played the game for a couple of days

Opened "The One" Mode and suddenly all of my career progress is gone.

Is there any way to restore it?

Message 1 of 10 (4,016 Views)

Lost progress

★★ Novice

Can anyone help? On Xbox and my progress has disappeared completely. All Hype levels back to 0, none of the things I've unlocked, traits etc.. 

Message 2 of 10 (4,004 Views)

Lost My 88 Playmaker, all progress loss

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Changed my jump shot animation and completely lost my character. Can you guys do something about this? All of my progress lost. 

Message 3 of 10 (3,986 Views)

Nba live 19

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: NBA LIVE 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which version? Full Game
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? The one
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to restart the Xbox one without closing the game
What happens when the bug occurs? My character is deleted, all my hyped are reset to 0, I lose all my rp, and clothes
What should be happening instead? I should have my stuff I grinded for a week to have
How severe is the bug? B - Major

1. I was playing nba live 19 on my Xbox one.  I restarted my Xbox one, and when I started up the game again, all my stuff was gone (includes characters, one 92 overall wing scorer, and an 80 overall slasher, reset my career, live run, and court hype to 0, lost all my rp, and clothes 
Message 4 of 10 (3,984 Views)

Re: Lost progress

★★ Novice

Have had to create a new player to get going again, but my Court Battle player unlocks and hype has gone back to how it was?? Is something broken?? 

Message 5 of 10 (3,966 Views)

all my progress since launch is gone

★ Novice

Product: NBA LIVE 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which version? Full Game
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? my character
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? i dont know
What happens when the bug occurs? everything is reset to my demo save
What should be happening instead? the game should work normally
How severe is the bug? B - Major

‌the other day i tried playing nba live 19 before leaving my house and when i got to the menu my post anchor was gone along side all my progress since launch, all the money i've been saving,all the pro-am's i've completed are undone and everything has been returned to what i've done in the demo. i think the cause might've been the power outage i had the day before but i don't know.

Message 6 of 10 (3,975 Views)

Re: all my progress since launch is gone

★ Novice

EA Any update? You won't answer here and not on my e-mail

Haven't played the game since. Regret that I bought it!

Message 7 of 10 (3,905 Views)

Re: Lost progress

★★★★★ Newbie

I been playing and finished the game but don't get all my career hype so my level been stuck they said nothing they can do but delete and start me over from scratch but I show pictures of my lost progress and that I can't get my hype level 

Message 8 of 10 (3,865 Views)

Re: all my progress since launch is gone

★★★★★ Newbie

Not the only one.  Happened to me too.  Randomly shut down during a fantasy draft only to be told the file was corrupted. Lost all my progress and no way to get it back. Extremely disappointed and angry

Message 9 of 10 (3,368 Views)

Same

★★★ Newbie

Same as everybody else, only Live messing up meant I had to reformat the whole PS4. I had reached level 100 with a character, and was close to having 3 Gold progression paths, and completing Works Tour. I'm mostly mad I have to earn more currency to unlock players all over again. I might be done with Live, I already put in enough time and effort.

Message 10 of 10 (3,213 Views)