Re: [Info] Basic troubleshooting steps for The Sims Mobile

by PickyGracie

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game Not Loading

★★ Novice

Game will not load. Playing on android and will not load on tab s3 tablet nor my galaxy s7 phone. I tried clearing cache & data, restarting device, uninstall/ reinstall app and nothing works. Is anyone else experiencing  this? Since it does not work on either device I wonder if it is a widespread problem. App worked this morning but I've been locked out for about 3 hours now. Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

Message 3 of 31 (2,875 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]

The EA services should be coming up slowly, restart The Sims Mobile app:

We are seeing connectivity recovery across all of our titles and .
You may experience some delays getting back in and might have to restart your game completely.
Thank you for your patience while we worked on this.

- https://twitter.com/EAHelp/status/1125209140320714752

Also see: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Origin-Outage-Update-for-The-Sims-Mobile/m-p/7856259#M206...

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 26 of 31 (3,606 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

Hi! I'm having the issue that my The Sims Mobile app just won't start. I tap the app and it just loads and loads and loads and doesn't start. I've tried checking for updates, clearing my entire phone from unnecessary cache and things like that, but nothing is working. Unless there is some kind of backup I'd rather not delete my app since I've come quite far in it and I really like the world I've created 😬

Message 1 of 31 (3,289 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue. Followed all the above steps and still nothing. I even tried downloading the app from another device.

Message 2 of 31 (3,152 Views)

Re: Game Not Loading

★★★ Newbie
Spoiler

Same thing here.

Message 4 of 31 (2,803 Views)

★ Novice
Same here. Worked this morning and cant access on any devise now.
Message 5 of 31 (2,775 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Me too (iOS).  So far it’s been about 4 hours and none of the suggestions work.

Message 6 of 31 (2,738 Views)

★ Guide

Having a hard time signing in here and can't sign in on the game at all, something must be going on server side. 

I play on iPad and iPhone and Both worked this morning, stopped working this afternoon. Might be lots of people trying to get on here that can't. :P 

Currently stuck on loading screen for last 20 min waiting. 

Message 7 of 31 (2,713 Views)

★★ Novice

Playing on iphone7 and iPad. Worked this morning. Not at all this afternoon. Did all the tech suggestions. Nothing works. Still, can't get in.  

Message 8 of 31 (2,693 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Same here. Not sure what else to try.
Message 9 of 31 (2,729 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Saaame, for hours now. The last time I was able to log in was earlier this morning. I've tried everything, like you two, and it still just loads and loads. I'm thinking it may be a problem on EA's end? Because I'm not even able to create a Tech Support ticket and there was a banner at the top of the ticket page that said "EA online services are having issues. We're on it!" Hope it gets sorted out soon, otherwise I'm gonna start going through withdrawals!
Message 10 of 31 (2,699 Views)