Game Loading / Wifi Problem

by Vexxos1848

Original Post

Game Loading / Wifi Problem

★★★ Newbie

So today an issue arose where I couldn't get into the game. It would get stuck on the loading screen and my initial reaction was because of my internet, but that doesn't make sense cause all of my other apps work just fine. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and even restarting my android phone, the issue is still there. I did try using data on my phone instead of wifi and I was able to get in, but I don't want to use up data for this game. 

Message 1 of 2 (221 Views)

Re: Game Loading / Wifi Problem

Community Manager
Hi @Vexxos1848,

Yeah I get that. It's good you tried the uninstall/reinstall step. The fact that it is connecting up through mobile data fine but not on wifi would seem like it's a wifi issue. However, it's best to exhaust the available troubleshooting steps as one of them might do the trick for you. Check out our guides for Android or iOS here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Star-Wars-Galaxy-of-Heroes-Basic-Troubleshooting-Guide/m-...

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (144 Views)