Re: Game Lag Spikes After Second Match

by NervousAndPotato

Original Post

★ Novice

i havent been on apex for some time but now im getting down to 30fps in firefights and lags that are surely a lot less than 10fps, dont have overheating cpu or gpu or anything, i can play BF4 without problems, i dont get any server icons either, tried messing around with settings but nothing helps, i got 1050 Ti and 8gb DDR4, i thought this game was low end on hardware specs? got all settings to minimum/off

Message 11 of 16 (825 Views)

@WeebRemover4500 Turn on Adaptive Resolution if it is set to off, it really helps a lot.
Message 12 of 16 (808 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hi I am experiencing the same thing... i can guaranteed that there is no issue on my internet connection and hardware.. after the first match... game spikes.. even in any server

Message 13 of 16 (694 Views)

★★★ Newbie

it is not harware problem neither lag

Message 14 of 16 (648 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue but on the Ps5 console. First game runs fine, 2nd game get extreme lag with pings going upto 500 and rubber banding. If I close game and play it's fine again. Or even if I go to main menu and change servers next game is fine. But 2nd game onwards always same issue 

Message 15 of 16 (297 Views)

★★★ Newbie

it happend to me i was trying every fix i can but in the end when i moved apex to the drive where windows is installed it fixed and if this does not fix the issue unfriend your old friends. 

Message 16 of 16 (218 Views)