Game Keeps Crashing mid battle. Also predator tank does not work.

by WarPKUt7

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game Keeps Crashing mid battle. Also predator tank does not work.

★★★ Apprentice

I don't know if it is a latency, hardware, or software issue. I start a match against another player. Everything goes good for about 1 minute consistently and then the game freezes for about 10 seconds. After the freeze, the game closes and tell me that "Command and conquer Rivals is not responding. Very frustrating especially when I am working on a win streak and this crash gives me a loss. (Even after I was dominating the pre game). 

On a side note, I unlocked the predator tank today. When I add it to my formation the button appears but when I click it nothing happens. Even if i have enough resource the game will not let me use the predator. I switch to a different unit and all works just fine. 

So far I enjoy the game mechanics and it is definitely one of the higher class mobile games. I hope these issues can be fixed!

Btw, Im using the Moto G5+, 64 gig model.

Thank you!

Message 1 of 21 (819 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game Keeps Crashing mid battle. Also predator tank does not work.

EA Live QV Team

Hey @Grafic_Regret if you haven't already can you update to the latest version available in the Play Store and let me know if this still occurs? @WarPKUt7 think I asked you to check on another thread lol Standard smile

View in thread

Message 13 of 21 (1,203 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Apprentice

Update: So it seems to crash when I use Lt. Strongarms turret ability. I switched to Dr. Liang and it has fixed the game crash. Something about the turret special keeps crashing the game D:

Message 2 of 21 (802 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @WarPKUt7 , thanks for the report! To help us investigate your crash further, can you tell me your Persona ID? You'll find it in Settings > About. Does this happen consistently? Like every 5 battles? When it stops responding, does music to continue to play and effects continue? Or does it completely crash? Cheers!

Message 3 of 21 (798 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Oh interesting update! Is it a complete crash on Lt. Strongarms Turret? or just a freeze?

Message 4 of 21 (797 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am having a similar issue. My gamer tag is Regretion. I am using a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 android phone, I have the latest updates. The game crashes on me mid game, I also am unable to build the tech building on Nod and I am unable to build some units.  I have seen that the flame troopers do not attack, I have seen that a few of the GDI units do not attack either.

Message 5 of 21 (777 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Its a freeze for 10 seconds and then a complete crash with message "Command and conquer rivals has stopped responding". Still gives me 2 points for playing, then gives me a loss. Once the game reloads I can immediately join another match as well. 

Message 6 of 21 (772 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Oh! sorry i missed your first message. Personal ID: 1002959619770. It is variable. It wont happen for a game or two and then it will be a string of crashed any time i place the turret. 

Example: game 1- turret works, play until end. game 2- turret works, play until end. game 3-10 play turret, game crashes consistently. 

Music stops, character motion and everything halts, complete crash. 

Thank you for the quick reply!

Message 7 of 21 (770 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thanks for the additional info @WarPKUt7! Much appreciated! @Grafic_Regret thanks for the report. Does this occur when you use Lt. Strongarm too? Or just in general? Is there anything consistent that triggers this?

Message 8 of 21 (738 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Another update: Happened twice on Liang today, both at variable times. Starting to think it may be a internet connectivity issue. Maybe a sudden drop in service? My game logs should show. 

Message 9 of 21 (726 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

And a Further update still: Just tried to play 5 games on my break and every one of them crashed, reinstalled the game, tried again, crashed even quicker >.>

So frustrating that it takes 5 medals from me every time i try, but its Pre-alpha so i assumed things like this would happen.

Message 10 of 21 (717 Views)