Game Keeps Crashing don't know what to do HELP!

by Methics

Original Post

Re: Game Keeps Crashing don't know what to do HELP!

★★★ Apprentice

There are a few other threads getting responses. Still need to add it to the known issues.

Message 51 of 976 (5,205 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The game will start up and go to the main menu and soon after it will stutter and crash. I am about to give up on this game.

Message 52 of 976 (5,183 Views)

BFV crashes

★ Guide

I have been playing BFV since it's release on the east coast. Everything went well in the beginning. But now, the game consistently crashes while I am in the middle of a game. Tried repair. No change. Now the game won't even launch. I am going to try uninstalling the game and reinstalling to see if that fixes the issue. My rig: AMD Ryzen 1700x w/32gb RAM, Liquid cooled CPU, Vega56 Radeon GPU. With latest AMD Radeon driver update.

Message 53 of 976 (5,658 Views)

★ Guide

Alright... Well seeing as how EA hasn't even bothered to reply to acknowledge our issue, screw them.

Message 54 of 976 (5,137 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

For sure i know it isnt a hardware issue, after the last windows update and BFV patch i am running the game on 100+ FPS steady(when it is not busy crashing) However i am getting really annoyed that we are not getting a freaking acknowledgement from DICE/EA with trying to discuss the problem. If we have a 4 page forum post after a couple  of days with many people sharing the same issue and NO helpfull responds other then clean your cache and update your drivers. Then thats some very very bad support.  At the lowest level atleast acknowledge the issue and work together with the PC community to solve this issue. DICE/EA if anybody is reading this from your side, take note at how Epic Games responds to their community. 

I feel very bad for the people who spended 60+ euro/dollar on this game, who are experiencing the same kind of issues as me. Luckily for me i will be canceling my EA premium sub, if this is not fixed within the next billing cycle.

Message 55 of 976 (5,122 Views)

Re: BFV crashes

Hero (Retired)

@MoonUtonight Hello,

Please create a DxDiag and attach it to your message here.

HOW TO GATHER INFORMATION ON YOUR PC USING DXDIAG

And let us know if reinstalling the game helps.

Message 56 of 976 (5,634 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

You mean you can run this game steady now? Just after install the latest patch of Windows? After a day working I'm too tired to trying solve this issue. 

Message 57 of 976 (5,120 Views)

★★ Apprentice

In guess "windowed borderless"-setting was the solution in my case. Good luck!

Message 58 of 976 (5,096 Views)

Re: Battlefield V crashing without giving any error

★★★★ Novice
Unfortunately changing the announcer language did not have any effect. I also tried the virtual memory fix someone suggested but it was also a fruitless endeavour.
Message 59 of 976 (9,506 Views)

Re: BFV crashes

★ Guide

I did a reinstall yesterday. Played last night without a crash. I have attached the DxDiag results. It didn't find any issues with my rig.

Message 60 of 976 (5,625 Views)