Re: Game Keeps Crashing don't know what to do HELP!

by iVasia

Original Post

Re: Triple screen crash

Community Manager

@The_Tibber wrote:

I did some further reasearch and found this: https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_one/comments/8nrcm6/issue_with_multimonitor_bf1_fullscreen/

Altho its BF 1 it has a similar game engine so it has potential to be a valid solution.

The TL;DR is you could try reinstalling the GPU drivers with this: https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html

Then select the clean and restart option.

Then after the restart install the GPU driver again.

Once done check over the settings in the Nvidia control panel to make sure that your GPU runs games in triple monitors correctly.

It also mentions the fullscreen compatability fix but we already did that. .

@TheAccountant_NO 

Did those last steps work out for you?

Blueberry.png
Message 931 of 976 (2,056 Views)

Re: Battlefield V crashing without giving any error

★★★ Novice

I can't get through a MP game with DX12 and RTX enabled.  It is so frustrating with this game being out for a year now and still basic issues RUNNING.  I thought it may be my 2080 Ti so I bought Metro Exodus to see if I had any issues with RTX in that game.  I have not had a single issue in Metro...

Basically the summary of what is happening is this:

• Start game and on the loading screen I have micro stutters on both video and sound.  I can tell that video is stuttering because of the loading V up at the top right of the screen.
  • Start a game mode and during the loading screen also have stutters in both sound and video.
  • Play game for a few minutes and have stuttering of both sound and video at random times
  • Stuttering kind of goes away after 5 minutes but then at about 10 - 15 minutes, the game fezzes and the sound starts skipping / repeating then crashes to desktop without any error message after about 2 seconds of being frozen.  It is a guaranteed crash if a V1 rocket hits near me.  It seems like the more that is going on in the game, the more likely a crash.  Another example of this is if a bomber drops a bunch of bombs on an objective.

Please fix this game!

GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7

Intel Core i7-8700K

G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 3200 (Model: F4-3200C16D-32GTZKW)

GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce RTX 2080 TI XTREME

SAMSUNG 960 EVO M.2 1TB NVMe

be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 850W

Message 932 of 976 (2,085 Views)

Re: battlefield v crashing after today's update

★★ Novice

EA solution likely to delete everything and reinstall it all and *hope* it works

My solution is to delete everything, and cancel my origin subscription

This appears to be the correct solution, guaranteed to not experience problem again 

Message 933 of 976 (2,056 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hi,

exactly same issue for me .

I was so happy to get my MSI Sea Hawk 2080Ti yesterday....

impossible to play with DXR at BFV, for exactly same reasons as you POGO...

I am afraid they never fix this...

My spec :

MSI Sea Hawk 2080Ti

i7-5930K@4.6GHz

32GB RAM@3200MHz

Windows 10 64bits 1903

Drivers 436.15

Message 934 of 976 (1,963 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@LiftShadow_UT

Hi,

exactly same issue for me .

I was so happy to get my MSI Sea Hawk 2080Ti yesterday....

impossible to play with DXR at BFV, for exactly same reasons as you POGO...

I am afraid they never fix this...

My spec :

MSI Sea Hawk 2080Ti

i7-5930K@4.6GHz

32GB RAM@3200MHz

Windows 10 64bits 1903

Drivers 436.15
Message 935 of 976 (1,961 Views)

Re: Triple screen crash

★★★ Novice

ran the uninstaller, installed drivers again, ran triple screen setup, launched the game, didnt need to change to triple screen ingame, was triple screen from launch.
So looks like it did the trick if nothing was patched from nvidia or codies in the meantime.

Message 936 of 976 (1,859 Views)

Re: Nordlys crash

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_Atic OK, where can I find the save files?

Message 937 of 976 (1,753 Views)

Re: Nordlys crash

EA DICE Team

They are under document folder and then Battlefield V on PC. @AndyTheWoman  Standard smile 

/Atic 

Message 938 of 976 (1,682 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

DICE stolen my money! Will never buy any battlefield-series game witout 90% discount.

Message 939 of 976 (1,502 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same here my bois. rtx2070 Super from Aorus, overclocked or not - Apex, NFS Heat and pretty much anything I play through Origin (Including the BF games) crash after 10- 20 minutes. Most of the time no error code but IF I GET ONE, it's the 'Hardware removed' tab. Here and again I get a few hours out of a game but recently it's all been much worse than say 2 months ago.
In fact, when Apex S3 launched, maybe a few days in, this started happening (to me, anyway). That's how I remember it. I barely get to play at all anymore though Frown

Any chance of bad GPU? The rest of my system is very stable, I've been checking for a long time. 4.8ghz OC on i5 8600k (not that cpu matters anyway as it's clearly graphics related), 3200mhz memory on xmp. My gpu is also quite precisely overclocked, going up and down in between +20 to +100 on core and 500 - 800 on mem - given I have run many insane benchmarks stable and never got artifacts.. in most cases. Hell, I could oc my GPU to 2120 core, +850 mem and run like a beast to beat people with 2080 S cards, 9900k 's in 1080p tests in kombustor. And I've had this issue with 2060 as well, but not as bad (?)  Confused

halp ples D: I don't wanna stay under the impression something's up with my hardware, since it's pretty new. ..Not knowing whether I should be contacting the sellers or manufacturers or uh, police? :D

But i'm refusing to null out my overclocks because 'secretly' EA doesn't like that. It seems to me a lot of people are having this problem. Interesting though, no? 10  and 20 series. Idk. Just seems odd. And the devs surely must know about this(?) No response? Anyway, whatever. We'll get to the bottom of this. xD

And yeah. I've tried everything, maynn

Message 940 of 976 (1,442 Views)