Re: Game Keeps Crashing don't know what to do HELP!

by cycoluny

Original Post

Re: Battlefield V crashing without giving any error

★★★ Novice

I was going to make a thread about this but seems like there are quite a few people with similar crash to desktop issues. this 10-15 min. random crashes is really ruining the game experience, so I hope DICE will fix it soon.

I had no issues with BFV Alpha and Beta and BF3, 4 and 1 runs without problems.. 

Message 101 of 976 (4,558 Views)

Re: BF5 Crash Issue

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Yeah probarly a issue with the heatsinks of the hardware. Well i think my PC needed to get used of it is dust free ect. Yesterday night i played the game verry smoothly and it didnt freeze or anything. There was 1 thing tho i have solved tho, mabey this problem also did the game crashes ? My latency was like 300 ping. I did the next steppes https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/connection-troubleshooting-advanced-pc/

I did al steppes, but i think the most important thing was to disabling my onedrive. Also when i monitorred my network with kaspersky, onedrive connection were eating like half of my connecting, so i made a rule to block al these connections.  My ping is 18-30 now on 64 men servers. Gues my problem is solved, if it crash again i will yell it out here Standard smile

There is 1 more thing i did, but i dont think that fixed the issue. I turned rapid on from my SSD, you need to instal a firmwire update for AHCI tho. You can do that with the magican software from samsung. BTW when my game was crashing during playing domination, i just putted my DX 11 to DX 12. 

Message 102 of 976 (14,541 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey everyone,

Thanks for all the information and reporting you have done. I have sent this issue on to the teams and we will investigate on what is going. 

Thank you for your patience! 

/Atic 

Message 103 of 976 (1,862 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Stuck with small black window that goes out after about 3 mintues with "Battlefield V has stopped working"

Message 104 of 976 (1,833 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Wow. We get a reply, and on Thanksgiving none the less. I don't know whether to be thankful or sad you had to work.

Either way, took you long enough. At least now we know it's acknowledged. 

Message 105 of 976 (1,826 Views)

★★ Novice
I have the same thing... tried everything i can find on youtube/this forum.... cant get it to work... reinstalled Origin and BF5
Message 106 of 976 (1,817 Views)

Re: Battlefield V crashing without giving any error

★★ Novice

since install the game has been fine apart from hackers using auto bot stuff already.

anyway as so many of them it is causing issues as now my game crashes, I was playing twisted metal (broken Bridge) Conquest

No errors was given.

I have latest drivers 

on a AMD 4.8 Ghz 8 core 32 gig ram Nvidia 1060 Oc

windows 10 home at 64bit

all other top games play perfect including BF1 at full spec

of I have bought the BF5 Deluxe 

Message 107 of 976 (4,538 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_Atic "Patience" is not the word I'd use to describe what I feel about this situation right now.

Being blunt here... You guys took WAY too long to acknowledge this thread and the problems contained herein. It's as if you guys forgot that this is a AAA title from a massive franchise that you peddle to us. Day 1 issues like this should have been caught CLEAR before the release. So we're all a little upset that something so ridiculous is holding us back from playing this game that we've been waiting for.

Please get your dev teams to find the issue and fix it - post-haste. Would be great to see a patch ASAP.

That said... Happy freakin' turkey day.

Message 108 of 976 (1,797 Views)

★★ Novice
Have same problem as u guys....
Message 109 of 976 (1,792 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So DX12 still crashes.  Instead of DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED though its a DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG

Game crashes often. No resolution in sight. Not happy.

Message 110 of 976 (1,776 Views)