Re: Game Freezes

by delete180

Original Post

Game Freezes

★★★ Newbie

So, I'm having an issue where my game constantly crashes after playing a game of Turf Takeover or Gardens and Graveyards. Upon loading into the leader boards, or just returning to Giddy Park, the game just freezes while it is loading. It shows that it is still running, however. I'm not sure what's going on, as my Software is up to date. Anyone else having this strange issue? Let me know.

Message 1 of 7 (615 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Yes im havin same problem. I can play like 2-3 games of TT or OPS, and then its just freezes on scoreboard or when loading next map. 

Even if i alt+f4 game, i had to manually go into processes and shut down Game and Easy anti cheat, or origin will think that game already workin.

Message 2 of 7 (579 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@LordDelta314 I really hope someone is able to get around to this problem and fixes it. It completely trashes my play session when this happens.
Message 3 of 7 (531 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Dude im having the same problem and it's  really annoying.Can someone find a solution to this?

Message 4 of 7 (481 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I am having a really bad night tonight.  My game has froze after every single Garden & Graveyard Op tonight.  I don't think this is ever going to get fixed.. at least it doesn't seem like it. 

Message 5 of 7 (442 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

SAME. 50% of the time when I play turf taker over mode the game freezes to a black screen between levels and I have to close the game and restart all over. This is a game breaker. Please fix.

Message 6 of 7 (436 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Same here, numerous people are having these issues.

Message 7 of 7 (424 Views)