Game Freeze

by soldhissole

Original Post

Re: NBA HARD CRASHING ON THE LEAGUE, UNPLAYABLE

★★★★★ Newbie
I play on the Xbox and right after the combine it crashed. Now every time I try to restart the league at the draft the game crashes and sends me back to the Xbox home page. This is absolutely horrible. I decided to go with live over 2k this year and this * is happening. Not acceptable.
Message 10 of 44 (1,283 Views)

Way too many crashes(when reading text messages). Fix this game!

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Just way too many crashes. Crashes when reading text messages. Crashes when going through cut scenes during 'The rise'. Its really making this game hard to play.My system is up-to-date and I have downloaded version 1.02 as suggested. The crashes still occurs.I was really looking forward to this game, but with all these crashes I already regret buying it...

Message 11 of 44 (1,412 Views)

Re: Way too many crashes. Fix this game!

★★★ Novice

Same here. Spent two days trying to get it to work, so glad I'm not the only one experiencing this. Misery loves company I guess lol. All we can do is hope ea fix this soon because the game is outright broken. 

Message 12 of 44 (1,331 Views)

NBA Live 18 Crash Again 😡😡😠

★ Novice
The NBA Live 18 the one career crash on me again I thought I would go threw and created my person again which I did and went threw the street again and once I got draft it crash. It crash so bad it corrupt my save file which I had to delete and now have to start all over. This is a very sad day for the game and there product I probably won't be buying this game going in the future. It need to be fix.....
Message 13 of 44 (1,345 Views)

Freezes after text

★★★ Newbie

NBA Live freezes after replying to text on Xbox One. Music still plays, but stops after a couple seconds.

Message 14 of 44 (1,246 Views)

Re: Way too many crashes. Fix this game!

★★★ Newbie

Hey is it still crashing for you? i can't get mine to work 

Message 15 of 44 (1,253 Views)

Re: NBA Live 18 Crash Again 😡😡😠

★★★ Newbie

I was able to fix it from crashing. You have to go to your saved data on the ps4 and delete the nba live 18 saves. I believe the files got corrupted once it crashed. now the one runs fine only downside is i lost all my progress.

Message 16 of 44 (1,242 Views)

Re: NBA Live 18 Crash Again 😡😡😠

★★ Novice
I did this as well. As some files are just marked as Corrupted on the ps4. Worked for a while but it started crashing again.. deleted the corrupted file but this time it just crashes as soon as I reply to any txt..
Message 17 of 44 (1,171 Views)

Third Year in The League freezes

★ Novice

The game keeps freezing after the end of the first game of the third season regardless if it's simulated or played. It has prevented me from hitting level 50 in The League (I'm literally sitting with a full bar at level 49). When will there be a patch to fix this? I've tried deleting the game and reinstalling it, etc.

Message 19 of 44 (1,197 Views)

Re: Game Freeze

★★★ Newbie

I complained on Twitter and got no response. Same freezing issue with free throws. 

Message 20 of 44 (1,167 Views)