Game Freeze/Crash since 18/10/22

by TheGiiant

Original Post

Re: random freezes since 18/10/22

★★ Guide
@UP_Hawxxeye

Same here, started having freezing issue this morning.

It either freezes in the loading screen or if it manages to load the map then I noticed like the game is starting to run in slow motion and crashes a few seconds later.

Nothing changed on my PC since yesterday when it worked without issues and seeing as a lot of people suddenly have this issue, this is definitely something on game-side.
Message 21 of 1,031 (1,310 Views)

Betreff: Game Freeze

★★ Guide

@H4mst0RI don't think it's the 522.25 driver.

I've been using that same driver for the past 7 days since it came out without issues and the game started freezing only today.

Message 22 of 1,031 (1,365 Views)

★★★ Novice
@sabre9981 I agree. Have played over 900 hours of BF2042 and just today started having issues with ingame glitches (invisible players, invisible condor, slow movement, invisible hand and weapons, glitching HUD...) and now it freezes on the connection screen of a particular map (Stranded). Havent tried Portal or other modes besides Conquest yet,
Message 23 of 1,031 (1,361 Views)

★ Guide

Game just froze on me this morning, my first game 16v16. Started last night. Played once and was fine.  After that, game froze next 3 matches. Had to End task in task manager. Quit for night.  Also had the invisible player, and gun. Also had sound issues, not hearing reloading or picking up ammo normally. I couldn't even sign in to these forums last night. Wouldn't let me. Don't know what's going on. 

Message 24 of 1,031 (1,329 Views)

Re: Game Freeze

★★★ Newbie

It started yesterday and today its worse. But got to say EA takes major balls. to release a * poor update that is breaking the game right before MW 2 campaign release tomorrow. I was really hoping to stay and play even though i bought MW2 but after this im done i uninstalled. Ill play something else tonight and wont be back it was fun at times sad at times.. but mostly frustrating. sad you failed.. Good luck fixing you broken game again 

Message 25 of 1,031 (1,304 Views)

★ Apprentice

same here, changed nothing to yesterday. just booted my computer and wanted to play, so much freezes on every situation, can't play Frown

Message 26 of 1,031 (1,272 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Let's post in here every time it crashes until they fix it.

Maybe they'll notice us then.

Crashed twice so far in ~1 hour of play.

Message 27 of 1,031 (1,266 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Crashed again, same round. Lagging awfully for 30 seconds then freeze

Message 28 of 1,031 (1,247 Views)

★ Apprentice

i rebootet my computer now and tried it again. got in the game fast, but after the first respawn, the game freezes

Message 29 of 1,031 (1,239 Views)

Re: random freezes since 18/10/22

★★★ Novice

Same for me everytime i launch crash/freeze occasionally i get past the main menu then it freezes on map load. 4/5 games fail and nothing has changed on my side except the second week start of the 'Event'.

Message 30 of 1,031 (1,248 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help