Game Face Loads Old Face

by JonestownJuice

Original Post

Game Face Loads Old Face

★★★★ Novice

Tested on both my laptop, desktop, Chrome, Firefox, and MS Edge-  I delete my current game face (a random set of pictures I got from a photo reference site to bolster my custom Ultimate Team) and replace those pictures with my front and side pictures- both JPGs that are 512x512.  Sometimes I can drag the photos, but most times I cannot.  I place the dots, click create and it gives me an error.  If I persist, sometimes it goes through but it loads the OLD game face.  I cannot make a new one.

Ad blockers are off, all permissions granted.  There's no reason this shouldn't work.

Message 1 of 2 (811 Views)

Betreff: Game Face Loads Old Face

★★★★ Novice

Doesnt work for me neither. Tried really everything. Changed the gender 3 to 4 times. Tried out 3 to 4 different PC/Notebooks, tried to upload different Pictures in front and side anf all in the right size and quality,

worked out the whole process of placing all the crosses right over and over again. It always uploads an old picture and not the one im trying to generate.

I really tried everything that was posted on the "ANSWER HQ BOARD". Nothing works for me. Everytime i try to generate my gameface it will upload an old one, no matter which pictures i upload. And even when i Press the delete button it doesnt change anything. Still uploads the old Picture. I even tried it with different windows versions. Nothing works out. Please EA i need help.

Maybe try to reset my gameface, so i can start from the beginning.

Message 2 of 2 (616 Views)