Re: Game Deletes My Career Late in Career Mode Every Time

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Game Deletes My Career Late in Career Mode Every Time

★★★ Newbie

3 times now, for reasons I can’t predict, I save my career mode late in the progress (20+ fights in) and it displays an error saying the file corrupted and deletes. I can’t stop it and I completely lose my career. I’ve been unable to finish a career mode at all.

Message 1 of 5 (760 Views)

Community Manager

@jtnolen91 

Hi there and sorry to hear it keeps deleting your career, how frustrating.

Which platform do you play on and do you happen to use an external hard drive for your console? 

Have you tried reinstalling the game?

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 5 (725 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I use a PS4, I have not tried reinstalling, but I will give that a go. Will that erase my current career?

Message 3 of 5 (716 Views)

Community Manager

@jtnolen91 

I believe it will unless you save the files. If you're using an external hard drive though, I'd recommend uninstalling all the files from that drive, disconnect it, then erase all files from the internal before reinstalling it to the internal drive. 

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 5 (703 Views)

Community Manager

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

@jtnolen91 

I believe it will unless you save the files. If you're using an external hard drive though, I'd recommend uninstalling all the files from that drive, disconnect it, then erase all files from the internal before reinstalling it to the internal drive. 

@jtnolen91 

Just wanted to do a quick check-in. Did this fix it for you so we can mark the post solved to help others out that come under similar circumstances? 

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 5 (675 Views)