Re: Game Crashing after Video Intro

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Game Crashing after Video Intro

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello All, i am facing issues with my game as it crashes as soon as the Video intro is done and the main screen has the rotating wheel, right when you select from the server list. 1-2 seconds after the menu gets activated (i.e. i can click tab to select server list) - the sound continues playing for a few seconds after the visual freeze and then the game just closes completely as if it wasnt on. Also from steam, the "play" button returns back to play. 

It was working yesterday Standard smile 

I need any kind of support, i found the dmp file and shared it here. if anyone can help decipher the issue or guide how to solve. I reinstalled graphics card , game twice, didnt work on origin either, did comptability mode testing etc..etc.. , the regular fixes across google but still no postiive outcomes. Any support appreciated.

Message 1 of 9 (675 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@bbezezUpdate: i tried every fix possible online basically i am outsmarted completely by this. No clue what it is - can someone help here? or refer me to any sort of guides other than the typical ones on the other issue posts

Also note that there is no error codes that go on and the PC doesnt freeze, just closes the game and continues running normally as a PC.

Message 2 of 9 (634 Views)

game freezing randomly

★ Guide

after legend selection game freezing and cant alt+tab or minimize only option is i m forced to close with task manager happens 3 times with me tonight 2 time on legen selection and 1 time middle of match.

1st there is 100% cpu usage bug and now this freeze problem , pls fix it.

Message 3 of 9 (632 Views)

★★ Novice

New UPDATE: So i managed to dumb down the problem to basically the link between the EA and the Steam ID. After 5 hours of work and doing all the intro troubleshooting things, i created a new EA account and linked it to a new steam account and the game worked on the same PC Standard smile 

Now , i have lots of stuff on my original account so its a bit sad that i have to start all over, i already used my unlink option once unfortunately so thats not possible. Is there a way to troubleshoot this now? i have no clue what to do at this point except hope for a new update on Apex that will somehow magically fix my link issue. 

Any EA manager supports here?>

Message 4 of 9 (612 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@bbezez Same thing like u happend on me i cant geting lobby what we should do?
Message 5 of 9 (601 Views)

EA DICE Team
Forums is not EA Support and we cant help out with Account issues. With that said, EA Support cant transfer data between accounts.

A quick question: did you clear your document folder for APEX? @bbezez

/Atic
Message 6 of 9 (569 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Atic How did you do that for the game installed on Steam? I looked for the document folder but cant locate it.

P.S I reinstalled multiple times
Message 7 of 9 (525 Views)

★★ Novice
@shaswartfde3334 no clue, but basically i couldnt play since the post of this , contacted EA supported they said they know this is a problem. so basically means wish for the best on next update.
Message 8 of 9 (524 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey, @bbezez  can you try a clean boot to see if any programs are messing with APEX and turn off any overlay programs, such as Discord or Nvidia experience.

Can you add a Dxdiag so we can see what hardware and drivers you have? 

Let me know if this works or not for you. Standard smile

/Atic

Message 9 of 9 (482 Views)