Game Crashing [PC]

by DJ-Pessimistic

Original Post

Game Crashing [PC]

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Every time I tried to play in the game, sometimes I could not directly enter, I could play once, he could play for a long time. The game is really * now.

Are you working with it? [Admin - Removed]

The game mess has turned into a mess, my system is already bad. I can no longer play:

You cannot fix a game, you cannot bring steam. I can't play my money in season 6:

The origin is already from the computer, let steam come, I'm tired of the origin:

Gaming PC is so tiring I have to play at 100 fps target, but 30 fps already:

Please give my money back, I don't want to play, you bored ..

There is no problem in my internet.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/729428887980867635/745208746728488971/amk_ccocuklar.PNG

[Admin - Updated thread title to reflect issue]

Message 1 of 7 (416 Views)

Re: The game is broken and the game closes, give my money back, I'm bored now. G

★ Novice
@DJ-Pessimistic EA games give me money 6.season money...Frown
Message 2 of 7 (392 Views)

Re: The game is broken and the game closes, give my money back, I'm bored now. G

★★★ Newbie

True

Message 3 of 7 (389 Views)

Hero
@DJ-Pessimistic Heh you would pay more in court fees then anything. That is just not how this industry works. In fact the fact you posted you wanted your money back that you are not happy and is now time stamped on your post here you can not even tell your bank it was a fraud buy.

When you invest money into a game its just that you donated to a game. You are not entitled nothing. The game is 100% free to play nothing at all required to be bought.

When you send in money its on your own account even if expected different out comes. What you are asking is like buying a coca cola taking a sip telling the guy at counter you want a refund after using it and drinking it.

I have dropped well over 1400 into this game. If i could take back sending this money in i would but by law just not doable. People should really read the ToS instead of just clicking i agree with no idea what is in it to protect them as a company.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 7 (351 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@DJ-Pessimistic It's 10 pound...

Apex has a repetitiveness of not working well on release day as they can't handle the amount of players playing at one time. The servers aren't the best but when they work, they work.
Message 5 of 7 (338 Views)

Hero
@MoNosDirtyGaming The player count is literally the same from last week. 1.1 million currently online when it was supporting up to 50+ million. There is def no player influx.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 6 of 7 (308 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @DJ-Pessimistic

I moved your post over to the Technical Issues board. Have you had the chance to try any sort of troubleshooting at all since this started happening? 

A good place to start off would be with a repair in Origin. That can help out with a lot of stability issues. If you right-click on Apex Legends in the Origin client you'll see a Repair option when the menu comes up. Let me know if you're still running into any crashes after that. 

Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 7 of 7 (246 Views)