Game Crashes

by XMasterBishopX

Original Post

Game Crashes

★ Guide

My game continually crashes! EA says to make sure everything is updated, and it is!

What is the max memory usage for the game?

What are thoughts on other issues that can be involved?

Message 1 of 7 (560 Views)

Re: Game Crashes

EA Live QV Team

Hey @XMasterBishopX thanks for reaching out. What device and OS are you using? Are the crashes you experience occur on launch or during gameplay? 

Message 2 of 7 (549 Views)

★ Guide

Samsung tab s2, android, during gameplay. lost a lot of matches that i was on course to win.

Message 3 of 7 (534 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thanks @XMasterBishopX, what OS specifically is your device? Is it android 7.0 or above? Can I get your Persona ID, found in Settings > About so I can try track down your crashes. 

Message 4 of 7 (529 Views)

★ Guide

7.0, and 1004217384027

Message 5 of 7 (514 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_Grasshopper wrote:

Thanks @XMasterBishopX, what OS specifically is your device? Is it android 7.0 or above? Can I get your Persona ID, found in Settings > About so I can try track down your crashes. 

Any answer?????

Message 6 of 7 (494 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @XMasterBishopX thanks for the info. I've looked at your logs and don't see any crashes specific to your device. Can I ask you to let me know the timestamp of the next crash you encounter? Timestamp and timezone would be great. If you can manage to record a video using some screen capture app that would help too. It could be that your GPU is not able to keep up with all that's happening during battle. Thanks!

Message 7 of 7 (486 Views)