Re: Game crashes on start up

by EA_David

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game Crashes on startup

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I really want to try this game but, I get to the part where it asks me for my age then, it freezes... and then crashes. I've cleared my cache and game data still nothing.

Message 1 of 6 (496 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi, it should be up and running again now for folks. If you still have any issues, can you restart your device and check again?

Thank you. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (358 Views)

All Replies

Re: Game Crashes on startup

★★ Novice
I've been playing for a week now and today all of a sudden my game won't get past the load screen, tried reinstalling but same issue
Message 2 of 6 (460 Views)

Re: Game Crashes on startup

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Every time I try to start the game, it crashes to the home screen. This is a new issue, as I have been playing for months without issues on this device.

ID 1002973262766

Lenovo Tab 4

Android 7.1.1

Edit: Sorry, got busy.. issue resolved within an hour of reporting. Thanks!

Message 3 of 6 (449 Views)

Game crashes on start up

★★ Novice

As of about ten minutes ago my game won't open, I tried reinstalling to no avail 

Assuming the servers are down or something

Message 4 of 6 (459 Views)

★ Guide
I called and they told me to uninstall and re install I did and it acted like I was brand new. I called again and they said I wasnt the only one. I'm still scared that I will lose everything. Told me to wait 24 hours. I hope it works
Message 5 of 6 (382 Views)

Community Manager

Hi, it should be up and running again now for folks. If you still have any issues, can you restart your device and check again?

Thank you. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 6 (359 Views)