Game Crashes on Start Screen

by Survivin_Soulja

Original Post

Game Crashes on Start Screen

★★ Novice

Hi guys!  I'm on Xbox one and my game can't get past the start screen.  The opening cinematic plays. after i skip it the little flower just keeps rotating.  After about 30 seconds it just takes me right back to the xbox home.  I bought the deluxe edition so I'm kinda bummed i can't play it.  Also tried the EA access trail as well and the same problem occurs. Wondering if there are any tips or ways to fix this bug.  Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 9 (637 Views)

Re: Game Crashes on Start Screen

★★★★★ Novice

Hi ! I'm from Xbox One too and I have EXACTLY the same problem of you since I did the recent update!

I thought the update would solve the problem of Sunflower and rubble but the result is I CAN'T PLAY ANYMORE!

- I tried to uninstall my Deluxe edition GW2 and Nothing change

- I tried to revoke access my EA account here on net and connect back again on my Xbox One but Nothing works again!

- I tried to remove my save from the console and connect back to sync on my game but it still doesn't work:

- I tried everything possible but Nothing works.

I hope this get fix because I'm really in the edge of my nerve! I'm a big fan since the first Garden Warfare and it makes me sad of what's going on right now!!

Message 2 of 9 (614 Views)

★★ Novice
Same thing for me .... I can play with my son's account but when i tried to connect my account the game crash on Start screen . (MADEzINxQUEBEC)
Message 3 of 9 (592 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Still nothing for me, I cannot play since the update. I spent many hours but the result is the same: LOading, and then the game put me back to Xbox home. I am fed up

Message 4 of 9 (557 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here!  I'm contemplating selling it because i paid 70$ for a broken game.  It's very aggravating, I loved the first one and got it the day it came out.  This one i can't even form an opinion on since i can't even play it.

Message 5 of 9 (499 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
until now you're not able to play? My issue was solve, you should contact EA_Jago send him a private message, tell your issue again to him with your gamer tag. It was him who fix my account. I hope this will help.
Message 6 of 9 (490 Views)

★★ Novice

How do i go about doing this? I'm not on forums very much.

Message 7 of 9 (472 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice
Search for PopCap_Jago here send him private message it's the only way I made it to be able to play.
Message 8 of 9 (460 Views)

★★ Novice

It's now 2nd May and my son (Reflexchain1) is still unable to get past the loading screen on Xbox One

After connecting to the EA servers, the loading screen shows first a burrito in the bottom right hand corner for 5-10 seconds

Then the sunflower appears and after around 20 seconds it freezes with the sound stuck on the last note

There is then a black screen and the Xbox home screen then appears.

I try it using my account for the first time and it loads OK

Switch back to my son's account and crash

So is it worth logging this directly with EA, is there a known solution etc

Message 9 of 9 (429 Views)