Re: Game Crashes at launch of match/counts as LOSS?

by justicedemanded

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

It really stinks when it does is on crate tournaments like it did to me yesterday.

Message 11 of 15 (480 Views)

★ Novice

This has been happening on the iPad for months to me , I find it strange how so many players are getting this problem and you can’t find a fault or fix , the funny thing is it takes a while to show up in your match history but clearly it must be obvious as there are no harvesters built ..... this proble, needs fixing and from what I can tell it is mainly an iPad problem 

Message 12 of 15 (386 Views)

★ Novice

I’m running iOS 12.3 on an iPad Air , thing is this has happened again 3 times this week it’s a joke you guys can’t sort it out I’m getting fed up with defeats for no reason and you can clearly see it in the logs 

Message 13 of 15 (382 Views)

★ Novice

Also it says establishing battlefield control and crash , I try to start another game and it says I can’t cos I’m already in one 🙄

Message 14 of 15 (382 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
Spoiler
This happens to me a lot. Not only do I have full reception, the game suddenly decides that I have no connection and disconnects me (many times when I am winning). I lose my streak, points and feel constantly defrauded. 
Message 15 of 15 (338 Views)