Re: Game Crashes at launch of match/counts as LOSS?

by smokethisgt

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game Crashes at launch of match/counts as LOSS?

★★★★★ Novice

Game crashes (hard closes) on start of new match, then counts match as a LOSS? Therefore, I lose my win streak?  Can this be fixed/looked into?  Playing on iPad.  Opponent was 'ConspiracyOne'.  Can provide additional information if needed....or if EA responds....

Message 1 of 15 (1,947 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Live QV Team

Hi @smokethisgt,

as promised, I checked our logs and confirmed that you were disconnected from the match shortly after you've joined it and then your game was rebooted. I could not find any indicator of a crash tho but was able to see that you joined another match right away. Sorry that I could not be more helpful here.

View in thread

Message 6 of 15 (1,868 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

I played a few matches but suddenly i am gettig the same error as described above. Now every Match start ends in a black screen and crashing application 

Message 2 of 15 (1,913 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @smokethisgt and sorry to hear that.

Unfortunately, we can't fix it retroactively and grant you a win and reinstate your win-streak, sorry.

Can you provide me with your PersonaID (found in Settings -> About) and the exact time please, so I can have a look?

@Waffelkapitaen: Can you please make a separate post about this, since it seems like a different issue? Thanks!

Message 3 of 15 (1,911 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Sure, thanks for getting back to me.  My persona ID is 1004144135007.  The exact time would have been about 5 minutes before this ticket was entered.  My match history doesn't go back far enough to get the exact time.  Will be happy to send more information if needed.

Message 4 of 15 (1,896 Views)

EA Live QV Team

My pleasure.

I have a look tomorrow morning and get back to you.

Message 5 of 15 (1,885 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @smokethisgt,

as promised, I checked our logs and confirmed that you were disconnected from the match shortly after you've joined it and then your game was rebooted. I could not find any indicator of a crash tho but was able to see that you joined another match right away. Sorry that I could not be more helpful here.

Message 6 of 15 (1,869 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

Thanks for following up.  Hopefully soon there can be a discrepancy that indicates whether a player left willingly, or if the game completely crashes.  It puts the player at a disadvantage in my case.

Message 7 of 15 (1,860 Views)

★ Novice

I also have this problem constant crashing on iPad before a game start up again and again ea need to sort this out it’s a joke

Message 8 of 15 (1,775 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @Stanleytot1 thanks for reaching out. Does the crashing occur on loading screens? Or when about to battle? Can I ask what specific iPad and OS you are using?

Message 9 of 15 (1,752 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have been having this same exact issue before and after update 1.5. The game shows who my opponent is then freezes on that screen. This has happened to me 15-20 times over the course of this season. I can without a doubt say I would be in the next league had it not been for this issue. It sounds like from the thread there is no recourse or fix for this so I have just been dealing with it. It stinks but what is the alternative.

Message 10 of 15 (1,725 Views)