Re: Game Continuously Crashing

by AgentZer0101

Original Post

Game Continuously Crashing

★★ Novice

Product: Need for Speed: Unbound
Platform:Xbox Series X
Summarize your bug The game crashes every-time I get on it, so I can’t play the game.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don’t really know. I was just normally playing the game.
What happens when the bug occurs? The game crashes and closes my app.
What do you expect to see? Myself playing the game period.

Ok so i have the palace edition of nfs and when i first started playing on the 29th of November it was working fine but within like an hour of me playing it kept crashing everytime i got on it so i can’t even play the game and it has been that way ever since. I got in contact with another ea representative about this situation and she gave me a link to Xbox troubleshooting page and I’ve literally tried everything, even deleting my cloud save and nothing’s working. I missed out on early access because of this problem.

Message 1 of 11 (1,228 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
@fresh4lyffe same here we payed to play early and we couldnt do that, its a shame the game is good but not able to play when you pay for a game that you been waiting for to come out to just open it up play a view min and crashes/ freezes and lose everything you just did to hope to get back in and its there when most times its gone
Message 2 of 11 (1,199 Views)

EA DICE Team

@AgentZer0101  @fresh4lyffe  Could you try to power cycle the console and see if that helps. 

How to power cycle: 

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
  2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.
  3. Important Make sure that you wait at least 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.
  4. Plug the console power cable back in.
  5. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

Thanks!

/Atic 

Message 3 of 11 (1,111 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Atic I’ve tried that and it didn’t work. Some other things I’ve tried was deleting both my local and cloud storage, uninstalling and reinstalling the game, taking my account off my console, and testing my internet etc. I’m convinced that I’ve tried everything. I think this is just a bug that needs to be patched. Are you able to give us updates on the next patch?
Message 4 of 11 (1,052 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hi @fresh4lyffe, you using any insider builds on the Xbox?

/Atic

Message 5 of 11 (958 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Atic I don’t think so
Message 6 of 11 (944 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Atic The patch was released today but it’s still crashing
Message 7 of 11 (941 Views)

EA DICE Team
How has it been, are you still experaincing the crashes? @fresh4lyffe

/Atic
Message 8 of 11 (884 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Atic For a while it’s been fine but today it started doing the same thing and repetitively crashing.
Message 9 of 11 (825 Views)

★ Novice

Mine does the same had this game for Christmas and no fixes out yet for this. Its stupid. Had similar thing with battlefield. This is the last game from ea that I will ever buy

Message 10 of 11 (713 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help