Game Chat Not Working. Party Chat Works Fine.

by ban95678

Original Post

Re: Game Chat Not Working. Party Chat Works Fine.

★★★ Newbie

Same issue stealth 600 works in Party works in other games just Battlefield 4 every time I speak everyone else's chat icon disappears very frustrating been through Microsoft technical support ea tech support and turtle beach support 

Message 11 of 15 (522 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue Turtle Beach 600 stealth every time I speak everyone else is chat icon disappears been through every tech support everything is up today definitely a Battlefield 4 problem

Message 12 of 15 (518 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Exact same issue

Message 13 of 15 (501 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @ElDangerousDave

Thanks for the additional details. Did this just recently start happening for you? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 14 of 15 (488 Views)

Apex legends: Gamechat mic audio not detected!

★★ Novice

Hello there! 

Since the start of apex legends season 6, my gamechat has stopped working effectively. I can hear fellow team mates perfectly fine however, my mic audio can't seem to be detected. The symbol for mic does pop up when i plug it in but it doesn't move when i speak! I tried getting my friend to see if he could hear audio from me and he said he couldn't. One thing to note is that xbox party chat works perfectly fine: it is specially the apex gamechat that has an issue. 

So far I have tried; 

1. Trying new controllers/headsets/TV

2. Changing MAC address/Ports/IP 

3. Using party chat and entering through gamechat

4. Switching broadband

5. Disconnecting then reconnecting my mic 

6. Checking my audio settings on apex/switching on and off pretty much every audio related button.

7. Resetting my apex legend settings to default 

8. Reinstalling the game

9. Soft/hard resetting my xbox 

10. Checking my xbox account settings and switching them on/off too 

11. Crying 

Honestly, after reading countless of posts; this seems to be an ongoing problem that many people are affected with. Please find us a solution! Being unable to communicated is extremely frustrating considering the nature of this game. Thank you! 

Message 15 of 15 (499 Views)