Game Can't Save a Dual Stick Config?

by RobertJDefendi

Original Post

Game Can't Save a Dual Stick Config?

★★★★★ Novice

Hello all, I've read dozens of posts and google search results and I can't find anything on this, but the game can't save my Thrustmast T.16000M Dual Stick configuration. It will save the individual keybinds, but it won't save which stick is in device slot 1 and device slot 2. It won't even save it during the same game. If I hit escape again and check right after setting it, they are both immediately in the first slot again (even though it might be working right up until I go in to check). They never work when I start the game and sometimes this leads to me losing a stick or them switching mid-battle. I don't know if there's any practical way for me to play multiplayer.

If I add a third device, such as if I start up the manufacturer's TARGET software, it takes the first slot and both sticks try to take the second. If I set them to 2 and 3 it all works fime just as if I wasn't running it and they were 1 and 2. I think this comes down to them having the same name, but  there doesn't seem to be any way to change that in Windows. Single Player is fine, since I can just pause and fix them if they go awry, but you can't pause multiplayer and it often kicks me out of the menu if I try. The first time I tried a match, they broke immediately and I was 75% done before I could fix the issue.

Message 1 of 1 (154 Views)