Darko.png
Message 23 of 36 (1,164 Views)

Re: Game Already Running issue

★★★★★ Newbie

Thank you so much!

Message 24 of 36 (1,112 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko Hello Darko I have a problem. I have Xbox game pass and I want to play FIFA 21 or 20 but when I start the game I get the error that the game is already running.
I will be glad if you can help me.
Message 25 of 36 (1,002 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Kriv have you checked your Task Manager to ensure that the games are not running in the background?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 26 of 36 (981 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko Yes, I checked and the game is not working in the background.
Message 27 of 36 (969 Views)

★★ Novice

Currently having a audio bug on xbox which makes all audio echo  has made the game unplayable for me and several others in a separate forum.

Message 28 of 36 (952 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko so what can I do
Message 29 of 36 (902 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Stop trying to repair, uninstall, redownload, etc. It will never work. 
Stop trying to contact customer service of EA. They are * and will not help you. Even if you call them in the morning, afternoon, evening, night time, they will always say their agents are unavailable and even if you reach an agent, they will make you repeat the same crap you've been doing for hours, days, weeks, (downloading, uninstalling, repairing) and after everything fails, they will say Sorry we cannot help you. 
Origin was the only program that allowed people to launch their game without any problems. Now they have fixed it so that you can no longer launch Apex Legends with Origin. It will redirect you to EA to launch the game, only to repeat the same crap of "Apex Legends is already running."

So what do you do? 
Download Steam, create a steam account, download Apex Legends for free on Steam and launch the game there. No problems. 
Uninstall EA, delete it, disable it, remove every trace of this * program called EA from your computer. 
Enjoy this problem-free launch on Steam until EA decides to force Steam users to launch Apex Legends only through EA like they did with Origin. 

You're welcome

Message 30 of 36 (648 Views)