by zellaccio

Original Post

Galactic challenge missing rewards :

★★★ Novice

I have not received any rewards for the following :

Kashyyyk: Sith Camera vs Galactic Republic (E) 6/10

Coruscant: Inquisitor Camera vs Jedi (E) 6/6

Malachor: Bounty Hunter Camera vs Rebels (E) 6/5

i have contacted support in game , and they told the standards  message to shut me down : and that was on June 11. 

Message 1 of 14 (1,344 Views)

Re: Galactic challenge missing rewards :

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hellooooo anyone ? The new support system is not working , and well, the forum is clearly not . How can someone assist me? Can someone assist me? Anyone ?

Message 2 of 14 (1,295 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @zellaccio,, 

We can't offer the level of support you're looking for on the forums. For missing content cases, you'll need to stick with the support team. Can you send in a ticket from in-game? This thread will outline how: How to contact support

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 3 of 14 (1,274 Views)

★★★ Novice

I did it , it’s been 48 hours no one has replied me . 

Message 4 of 14 (1,257 Views)

★★★ Novice

so , customer service finally replied , they asked me to open another ticket, I followed the instruction .

the new ticked got closed as duplicate .

i relied to the original ticket , and I was asked to open  again the same ticket with the same instructions. 

could you please escalate it to someone ? i feel that the people that take care of ticket don’t even bother to read , they just copy and paste from some script , except for :

This is Daphne 

This is Anna

. everything else is a copy and paste from somewhere .

my original ticket is 1141940371

The one I was asked to open, and it was tagged duplicate is 114241861 

@EA_Lanna 

Message 5 of 14 (1,189 Views)

★★★ Novice

why my reply has been deleted ?

Message 6 of 14 (1,204 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am receiving not helping messages from the customer service . They are asking me 

-open a new ticket , following certain instructions , that then get close as duplicate 

- now a guy asked me

Thank you for contacting EA help, my name is William, and I'll assist you with your case today.

I hope you're doing well, I've gathered that you have contacted us regarding the grand arena. Do not worry I am here to help you with it.

Please let us know the date when you completed the grand arena.

Do let us know if this fixes out the problem.

We will love to assist you further in all the possible ways. Please reply to this with more details. We are waiting!

Should you have any further questions regarding this or any other issues, please do not hesitate to let us know.

You can also find answers to common questions on our Help Center at http://help.ea.com, or ask our community experts by visiting Answer HQ at http://answers.ea.com.

Thank you once again for contacting EA Help! It was lovely to have you here.

Have a great day/night ahead,

and this is for GALACTIC CHALLENGE!!! 
how can someone can receive some help !!

this is insane . These ppl in your customer service do not even read what ppl type !!!!

it’s 9 days , who so I need to contact ? How ?

Message 7 of 14 (1,181 Views)

★★★ Novice

I’m still waiting . 5 days.. no answers , no rewards 

Message 8 of 14 (1,123 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @zellaccio,

I can only apologize on behalf of the support team. That last chat log you shared does seem like the agent didn't read your issue...As frustrating as it looks, you need to persist with the support team to get help with missing content cases.

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 9 of 14 (1,112 Views)

★★★ Novice

How if no one is reply ?!?!?? 6 days and no answer anywhere !! How is that possible ?!?!? 

Message 10 of 14 (1,094 Views)