Galactic challenge missing rewards :

by zellaccio

Original Post

Re: Galactic challenge missing rewards :

Community Manager
HI @zellaccio,

I'm not sure why it went without a response. You need the support team for help with this one so I'd recommend bumping it with them.

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 11 of 14 (572 Views)

★★★ Novice

I can’t resume the existing ticket , as it is in progress , or duplicate .

and in game I’m messaging them every day, and still no answer ..

I get it itms out of duty/ power / responsibility , but .. how does that work ?  Is there someone can help me on this ? The support team  is clearly not supporting . 
that’s like.. ridiculous ?

Message 12 of 14 (563 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Lanna  well, is not working . I’m keep on talking with support, and they are asking me the same question , and no answer or help!

there should be some type of escalation ? Supervisor ? Team leader ? Manager ? Someone that can read a message and understand ?!? I have been asked 5 times my ALLY ID !!!  I think this is the point that they Don’t even read the messages !!! I have 4 galactic challenge rewards missing , no one that help me, and it’s so frustrating I ‘m just been asked the same question over and over and over ?!?!

i need to escalate my ticket to someone !

Message 13 of 14 (480 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is rich …!!! They’re asking me to contact you on the forum .. so .. who is going to help me ???

Message 14 of 14 (476 Views)