Re: Galactic challenge dodge feat

by ChristophIV

Original Post

Galactic challenge dodge feat

★★★★ Novice

Is evade not when it says “dodge”? If so, I keep winning after getting well more than 10 with MaulHeart, SEE and various other Sith... but I’m not getting credit. Is there something that’s making this not count?

Message 1 of 7 (499 Views)

@DHammond1973 It should count.

Are you basing your count off when you see "dodged" or when your team gains stealth?

I've found that JTR with Droids and strong Jedi with both Yodas makes it quite easy to achieve.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 7 (486 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I’m counting the number of times it says “dodged “ and I get past 10 very early in the battle. Unfortunately, my Jedi teams are not strong enough. I’ve focused on dark side toons and only have FO and Sith teams who win the fight, though so far only Sith seem to evade enough... if their doing so was to count that is...

Message 3 of 7 (480 Views)

@DHammond1973 Can you grab a video and make a post in the bugs section so the team can review it? https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes-bug-report-en

It might need uploaded to a platform such as YouTube and you can share a link.

Message 4 of 7 (470 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Here's a video showing what I mean.  I'll try submitting as you suggest. Thanks!
https://youtu.be/AMcwFhn8Vns

Message 5 of 7 (459 Views)

@DHammond1973 Are you sure that's the right video? That's SEE lead? I don't see any evades either, just debuffs being resisted.

Message 6 of 7 (453 Views)
Highlighted

@DHammond1973 Actually, I see what you mean now.

The word "Dodge" in red is the result of Threepio and Chewie reducing your character's evasion (same for "Deflection"), not your characters evading attacks, and signifies those stats have been lowered.

"Dodged" (or "Deflected") appears in large white letters when a character evades an attack, in the same way "Resisted" shows up a few times in your video when the opponent fails to debuff you. Dodge is for evading attacks that do physical damage, and Deflection for evading special damage attacks.

Based on your video everything appears to be working as intended, as your team doesn't evade any attacks.

Message 7 of 7 (448 Views)