Re: Galactic Assault not loading after patch 1.2

by busycrayfish737

Original Post

Galactic Assault not loading after patch 1.2

★★★★★ Newbie

XBoxOne.

Stuck on Kashyyyk load screen, then kicked out.

Unplayable EA.

Please fix.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 27 (2,243 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yep me too exactly, since last night. I’m am so over this game and it’s damn glitch’s, seems to have a problem every 2 bloody weeks. Get it together for gods sake

Message 2 of 27 (2,224 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
Me too. Can not get into Galactic assault. Have tried different profiles and system resets. Just gets stuck on the Kashyyyk planet picture loading screen. Only since the latest oatch was installed yesterday.
Message 3 of 27 (2,216 Views)

★★★ Novice
This is the screen. After joining a galactic assault game It will stay on this indefinately.
Message 4 of 27 (2,203 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Same. I suspect the patch has not automatically downloaded on my xb1.

Won’t find starfighter assault games and in ga it half loads the kashyk map then loads back to main menu.

Australian region.
Message 5 of 27 (2,201 Views)

Champion
Have exactly same problem plus not being able to join Starfighter Assault. Have been able to play Blast, HvV not Strike. Usually leaves me in Kashyyyk load screen but tonight has been sending me back to home screen after a period of time giving me the message Lost connection with server error code 209.
"I am not an EA employee. Just a fellow gamer trying to lend a helping hand. I don't know everything but will attempt to find a solution to your problem. If I have helped, please click on the XP button below. If I have solved your problem, Then click on the Accept as Solution Button. Have Fun."

Champion
Just dropped me out of load screen into the final stage, trooper selection, saying waiting for 18 more players. Also saying my internet connection was slow. Test connections via Xbox settings OK except tels me NAT is set to strict. Checked that and it was set to OPEN. Again tested muliplayer connection and it was ok. Tried GA back to Kashyyyk loading tells me I was unable to connect to server Error 3037. Back to home screen, try GA again. In a matter of seconds joining game countdown starts. Guess what??? Kashyyyk load screen - still waiting!!!!!
"I am not an EA employee. Just a fellow gamer trying to lend a helping hand. I don't know everything but will attempt to find a solution to your problem. If I have helped, please click on the XP button below. If I have solved your problem, Then click on the Accept as Solution Button. Have Fun."

Champion
Forgot to mention, I went through the same earlier today, however I was evenly allowed to join a game starting on Hoth, with no further issues before logging out.

Addendum to my prior post, while writing this, just dropped in to trooper screen, waiting for players and again slow internet connection. I tend to think now that EA Aussie servers are the problem.

★★★★★ Pro

Try this, it worked for me on Xbox

Highlight the game Star Wars Battlefront II, press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage Game. 

In the menu on the left of the screen, scroll down to Saved Data, then highlight the saved data for your gamertag on the right and delete profile and saved game data 4Gb
Sign out of XBox, and restart. This should solve the issue.

Message 9 of 27 (2,122 Views)

★★★ Novice
Won't this just delete all of my player data? Ranks and rewards etc
Message 10 of 27 (2,115 Views)