GPU + CPU being maxed out?

by Iridiyum

Original Post

GPU + CPU being maxed out?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I've been having trouble streaming this game at a constant 60fps. I have a i7 9700k and a GTX 1080, this shouldn't be a problem. I notice while running Apex when I have my CAM software up that my CPU and GPU Loads are nearly maxed out, both around 90%+. Why is this game using so much of both of them? Because of this overload I'm unable to stream at a constant 60fps. In-game my fps is fine, around 140+, but this shouldn't be happening in general. Anyone know a fix? I feel like I've tried everything at this point.

EDIT: I am in fact at all low settings, except for HIGH Model Detail and INSANE Texture Streaming Budget

Message 1 of 4 (722 Views)

Re: GPU + CPU being maxed out?

★ Novice

After researching and trying new settings out, I think I might have found your problem. I made a short little youtube video to walk you through what might be happening, let me know if this helps! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nr-xUoRqCxg&feature=youtu.be

Message 2 of 4 (620 Views)

★ Novice

Did you evre find a fix to this as my game just now started this issue?

Ive been playing since day one and never had a problem other than the crashes and i just back dated the drivers to fix that. 

Now i have the 2080 card but i was curious to see what you might have done to fix this issue. 

I can't stream this game and its my main so any help would be amazing!

Message 3 of 4 (436 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hey @Iridiyum  @Drei21231 @AKMcBrideTTV, Windows did an update the other day to help with streaming games and OBS. Try updating to the latest windows to see if you notice any improvements. 

/Atic 
Message 4 of 4 (413 Views)