GOT Banned for NO Reason!

by Not_Gosa

Original Post

Accepted Solution

GOT Banned for NO Reason!

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I am really frustrated right now, I was playing ranked (Bronze) and I was spectating and got banned instantly! WHY?!

Message 1 of 10 (685 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: GOT Banned for NO Reason!

Community Manager

Hey there. 

Account bans are not something we can assist with here on Answers HQ. The Terms of Service team would need to take a look at your account and determine if the ban could be overturned. Please reach out to them when you've got a chance so they can investigate. 

For more information on how to create a case with them check out the EA Help website. The TOS team will get back to you via email as soon as possible. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 10 of 10 (460 Views)

All Replies

Message 2 of 10 (651 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@OFIS-XyedI currently have no access to my mail. But I am banned only in matchmaking just randomly! This incident happened:
I was playing in a bronze lobby (Because I was bronze) and I got lasered 2 times by a same guy (hacker might be) when dead I was spectating my teammate (as you spectate anyways) and then suddenly got banned by matchmaking. What's the reason? Because I was spectating my teammate? Because I was killed 2 times by a same guy? What?

I have so many purchases in Apex I can give you the proof! So you think I will f hack?

Message 3 of 10 (610 Views)

★ Guide
@Not_Gosa i can just suggest in email you can see reason and if ban is temp or perm.
if you contact EA support that is your only chance to know about your ban.
Message 4 of 10 (589 Views)

★★ Novice
@OFIS-Xyed And yeah I just got mail that my other account is also banned. Wow! My only request to EA and Respawn:
FIX YOUR F ANTI-CHEAT
Message 5 of 10 (578 Views)

★ Guide
@Ikram_Only can you show screenshot of email?
Message 6 of 10 (576 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@OFIS-XyedYes, I wasn't even playing but still got this *.

Message 7 of 10 (544 Views)

★ Guide
@Ikram_Only it says for cheating and ban is permanent , if you are HWID banned you wont be able to play on new account only way is contact EA and explain your situation i dont think its a mistake but you can check if there is some software/tool in ur pc that is not allowed by EAC.
Message 8 of 10 (527 Views)

★★ Novice
@OFIS-Xyed I have nothing but being banned in matchmaking isn't a big problem right?
Message 9 of 10 (511 Views)

Community Manager

Hey there. 

Account bans are not something we can assist with here on Answers HQ. The Terms of Service team would need to take a look at your account and determine if the ban could be overturned. Please reach out to them when you've got a chance so they can investigate. 

For more information on how to create a case with them check out the EA Help website. The TOS team will get back to you via email as soon as possible. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 10 of 10 (461 Views)