Re: GO frozen at 4/5, couldn't get Mk III bolt-action rifle

by SnakeEyesPC

Original Post

GO frozen at 4/5, couldn't get Mk III bolt-action rifle

★★★★ Guide

I have been trying to complete this latest grand operation to get the Mk III bolt-action rifle.  Issue is that it has been stuck on 4/5 objectives captured for the last step.  I have been the squad leader and personally captured over 20 objectives.  Now, because GO is over, I missed out on the MK III, which is a gun I really wanted.  This has been a running problem since the launch of GO, and I've missed out on many rewards because of these buggy steps.  Please unlock the Mk III bolt-action rifle on my account.

Message 1 of 6 (648 Views)

★ Guide
I know it's annoying when sometimes the games doesn't track the challenges but don't worry mate,you will be able to buy it for only 2500 coins in some days Wink
Message 2 of 6 (625 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Why do I have to pay for EAs bugs?

Message 3 of 6 (616 Views)

★ Guide

@Kyosji 

It's not real money that you have to spend to own it.it's 2500 coins from those you get from each round you play. You are right that you shouldn't have to in the first place but at least you won't miss it.

Message 4 of 6 (602 Views)

★★★★ Guide

No contact by EA still, and not seeing it on market.

Message 5 of 6 (576 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @Kyosji, I understand that sometimes you get enough time to finish of ToW weeks to get the end rewards and because of that, we put the gun in the store for you to buy for a small sum of Company coins.

/Atic 

Message 6 of 6 (550 Views)