Re: GARAGE BUG

by Sarado_Gre

Original Post

GARAGE BUG

★ Novice

Product: Need for Speed Heat
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug I paid 35 Euros for a game that has spider-like garage, cause if u get in, you can not get out, no matter what......... I mean how is it even possible that you oversee a bug like that. And so shortly after beginning the game, as soon as you enter the garage there is no way out. The BUTTON is even gray (exit Garage) and there is nothing that you can do. I tried to play many races, I tried all the cars, I tried to go straight to the garage, I tried with a lot of cash and with little. It just amazes me that this kind of BUG persisted trough any testing phase or patch or whatever. Imagine buying a 35Euro game that you can play only the first two missions and then you are trapped...
What car were you using? All available
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community? Community Build
What was the last event you played? Escape the cops to the garage .....
Was it a day or a night event? Night Event
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just install the game and go to garage
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing, I can watch my car in the garage for eternity Standard smile
What do you expect to see? The Exit

I just hope that you fix this cause this feels so noobish from such a great company. 

Message 1 of 7 (1,427 Views)

★ Pro
@AnermethShaman I have heard this one before, or something similar. Somehow the devs intended not to go to your garage after those missions, since you need to have a certain level of car reached or something.
Message 2 of 7 (1,396 Views)

★ Novice

I love EA, it is one of the companies I was a part of since the start of my gaming days, and to see this kind of bug, it kinda disappoints me. And even if it is not a bug, there is no clear waypoint how to avoid this. And the fact that this went through the testing team and develop team and ended up freezing my game in 1st 15 mins of gameplay so much after the release date, pains ... 

Message 3 of 7 (1,381 Views)

★ Pro
@AnermethShaman bruh this game has an inmense amount of issues you won't even know. You will probably discover even more. This game is a mess!
Message 4 of 7 (1,359 Views)

★★★ Newbie

OMG I second this problem, so annoying! I am on PS4 and it is happening to me early in the story mode. Can't exit garage and I am trying to play with a friend

Message 5 of 7 (1,283 Views)

★★★ Guide

You need to install the nos to exit.

Message 6 of 7 (1,253 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So you find solution ? i have same problem :/

Message 7 of 7 (1,106 Views)