GAME UNPLAYABLE

by frogwell0

Original Post

Accepted Solution

GAME UNPLAYABLE

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

THE GAME IS UNPLAYABLE! i just bought a the battle pass and i cant get a game in! my connection is perfect and nothing is wrong and  yet i cant get into a game! and when i do the game is MAJORLY glitchy. it lags behind at least 5 seconds, and the input lag is also 5 seconds.

when im in the main menu after i loaded into the server the "legends, loadout, store" are all offline and i cant even switch to them. the character model in the middle is constantly switching poses and freezing in place. the apex coins, and the material have this white line running back and forth between the currencies, and the currencies themselves say -9999. the challenges dont even show up either. it allows me to join the matchmaking, but im stuck in an infinite matchmaking!!

this have been happening for MONTHS! its never stopped! im on xbox and ive recently deleted the game and redownloaded it and nothings works! it even feels like its gotten worse because the game is literally unplayable. 

the game error messages just popped up on screen and it says "there was a problem processing the game logic please try again------ ui/_tabs.nut #157[UI] the index "[instance:0x00000204761A9560]"does not exist

i have no idea what that means, but the game is still unplayable

Message 1 of 24 (1,549 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: GAME UNPLAYABLE

Community Manager

@frogwell0 

Thanks. Try deleting your personal saved data for Apex. On your Xbox, highlight the Apex tile. Then, hit the Menu button on your controller. It's the one with the 3 horizontal lines to the right of the Guide button. Next, go to Manage game and add-ons. Then, go to saved data. Delete the file with your gamertag on it. Try playing again and let me know if it helps or not.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 24 (1,506 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @frogwell0.

I'll try to help find out what's going on here. First, what system do you play on?

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 24 (1,519 Views)

★★ Novice

xbox

Message 3 of 24 (1,516 Views)

Community Manager

@frogwell0 

Thanks. Try deleting your personal saved data for Apex. On your Xbox, highlight the Apex tile. Then, hit the Menu button on your controller. It's the one with the 3 horizontal lines to the right of the Guide button. Next, go to Manage game and add-ons. Then, go to saved data. Delete the file with your gamertag on it. Try playing again and let me know if it helps or not.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 24 (1,507 Views)

★★ Novice

well yes but does that mean i have to do this every time? why does this happened? and does doesnt it happen for other video games that arent multi-million dollar companies?

Message 5 of 24 (1,483 Views)

★★ Novice

ok the deleteing the player data from the game worked for like 2 hours ad now my game is unplayable again. deleting the player data isnt working anymore. the store, legends, and loadouts are all offline again the character is freezing in place. my connection is completely fine, when i switch to other games i can play perfectly but it only happens on apex legends.

Message 6 of 24 (1,465 Views)

Community Manager

@frogwell0 

Are you still getting that same error you mentioned in your first post? Also, we should make sure there are no connection issues. Are you playing wired or wireless?

Aljo.png
Message 7 of 24 (1,413 Views)

★★ Novice

im playing on the tokyo servers right now and im in canada and now its working semi-perfectly. what it seems like is that the american servers are trash because i only ever have unplayable games in the american ones, and im in canada. thge deleting the save file works but i still have to delete it every now and then just for the tokyo servers to work. 

why does this even happen?

Message 8 of 24 (1,407 Views)

Community Manager

@frogwell0 

I really don't know why it's happening. If I did, this would probably be a lot easier to fix Standard smile  Can you tell me if you're on a wired or wireless connection? Also, you should run a UO Trace. Do you have a PC? If so, can you run a UO Trace and screenshot the results? Instructions are here.

Aljo.png
Message 9 of 24 (1,400 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

i do not have a pc. im on a wireless but my xbox is right nect to the router. i can see my connection is completely fine because on the apex xbox verision you can put the setting on to see your connectivity and frame rate while in game.

the deleting the file is only a temporary fix 

Message 10 of 24 (1,393 Views)