★★★★★ Apprentice

GAME FREEZE NOT LAUNCHING

GAME KEEPS STUCK ON START-UP SCREEN

Message 32 of 1,447 (33,367 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: GAME KEEPS STUCK ON START-UP SCREEN

Community Manager

Hey all, 

The minimum specs for FIFA 23 on PC have been further clarified to include that the game requires a GPU compatible with DirectX 12 (feature level 12_0).

If you do not meet these requirements, and you purchased the game through EA, you'll want to reach out to an advisor at http://bit.ly/EA_Contact_Us for a refund at this time. 

If you purchased the game from a third party retailer you'll need to reach out to them to explore your options. 

Thank you for your patience while this issue was investigated, at this time we consider this issue resolved. 

EACade

View in thread

Message 1350 of 1,447 (15,873 Views)

All Replies

FIFA 23 is not launching it's freezing

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi guys i have a problem with FIFA 23 right now.When i start the game it's starting in low resolution and it's freezing afterwards and it's not launching.I tried starting origin and the game in administrator mode but it's not working can you guys help me please

Message 1 of 1,447 (34,348 Views)

FIFA 23 - Can't enter game

★★★ Novice

Cant enter the game!! Literally just says loading? 

Message 2 of 1,447 (29,299 Views)

FIFA 23 PC NOT LAUNCHING

★ Novice

Hi, i purchased the game on pc/steam it says its only available on the 30th (which is not true) as I have ultimate edition and EA play. I don't understand why this is happening everyone on steam is having the same problem please help as all console players have access to the game which is causing an unfair advantage.

Message 3 of 1,447 (29,324 Views)

Re: FIFA 23 is not launching it's freezing

★★ Apprentice

yeah i have the same problem im just stuck at the first screen of the game which shows "FIFA 23"

Message 4 of 1,447 (34,246 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same

Message 5 of 1,447 (34,240 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

i'm gonna reinstall it can you guys lemme know when you find a solution

Message 6 of 1,447 (34,222 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Cade can you investigate this please

Message 7 of 1,447 (34,214 Views)

★ Apprentice

they dont care at all even if they making milions on us they can't provide live support that works this company is a joke. I tryed everything from even resolution 800x600 my game freezing randomly from selecting options till this stupid video with trainers and can't pass that chosing trainer and freezing. Well done took a holiday in work and spent my money to sit here raging on game hilarious. 

Message 8 of 1,447 (34,142 Views)

★★ Apprentice

guys check if your pc does meet the minimum requirements for running the game... this could be the error

Message 9 of 1,447 (34,077 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help