GAME IS CLOSING ITSELF WITH NO ERRORS.

by IamPapiHans

Original Post

Re: GAME IS CLOSING ITSELF WITH NO ERRORS.

★ Novice

Never had a crash before, load into a game season 5 and it crashes without error every single time i go into game. 

Message 11 of 18 (474 Views)

★★ Novice
@IamPapiHans Try to repair game it worked with me at least on training map
Message 12 of 18 (455 Views)

★ Guide
@LyricalMurder 11 of my friends confirmed that they have the same problem. We will probably wait for FIX now Standard smile
Message 13 of 18 (453 Views)

★★ Pro

I've never had a problem with the game since season 5 update. Count me.

Message 14 of 18 (447 Views)

★★ Pro

I also noticed that all of my daily challenges are done but I haven't started the game today

Message 15 of 18 (426 Views)

★ Guide

Okay this crash disappeared, but now I'm facing a new problems :D My menu, store, legends.. everything is locked.

Message 16 of 18 (403 Views)

Apex season 5 crash every 5 sec

★★★ Novice

i just came to play after the update i get crash every 5-10 sec to the desktop without any error its happen to me constantly over and over i cant even enter a game its happen in the start menu or weapon / battle pass skins i played earlier today on season 4 it was run fine without problems any1 else have this problem ? and clue how to fix this ?

Message 17 of 18 (502 Views)

Re: Apex season 5 crash every 5 sec

★ Novice
@xManiaCXD The game launches but after a few seconds it closes and I land on the desktop. Tried disable origin overlay and update my graphics driver but the issue persists. To bad that I can’t try the new season with loba aff
Message 18 of 18 (437 Views)