GAME FACE NOT SAVING

by OfficialMagicPg

Original Post

Re: UFC 3 - Game Face (Showing Old Game Face After Upload)

★★★ Apprentice
You may get the same face on your first go round, but then delete it and start over. Works great for me now.
Message 10 of 88 (5,655 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @X-Alex1986,

I've also merged your post in here as one of our players seems to have found the solution to your particular situation, as you can see here, it seems you can overwrite the previous game face by following these steps.

@Imhotep0311, I've merged your post as this solution has helped a few of our players now. I understand your frustration here however we are trying to help you which is why you need to be mindful of the other players here. You can check out the forum rules here if need be: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage

Thanks,

Roger. 

Roger.png
Message 11 of 88 (4,241 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Can you tell me what I have to do? I don't understand do I have to change the gender and then go back? Please explain!
Message 12 of 88 (4,235 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Just do it as you normally would. Starting at the gender selection page should allow you to delete the old gameface once you've went through the entire process. It's a pain, but was the only way I could get the system to reset and start over.

Message 13 of 88 (4,232 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have did everything as well mentioned, and I get this error every time while in UFC 3 trying to import my Gameface in game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Am I the only one getting this geeeeeeeeeeez ?

See PICTURE !

I am trying to be patient for either a bug fix or a work around.

James

Message 14 of 88 (4,207 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I only got that error when I tried creating the wrong gendered fighter.
Message 15 of 88 (4,202 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm still getting the same face from UFC2 everytime then delete by bin icon start over still get the same from your link too... tried making whole new account to also get to last bit an fail on last load complete stage 

Message 16 of 88 (4,187 Views)

My created game face won't generate

★★★ Newbie
I have a created game face I made years ago. I'm trying to use it for UFC 3 but when I try to apply it, it says try again later. Then, when I log into my game face account on my laptop, it starts to generate my game face but it never completely generates. I'm wondering if maybe my game face needs an update or something but I am stuck please help!!
Message 17 of 88 (4,140 Views)

Re: My created game face won't generate

★★ Novice

I'm having a similar problem.  Trying to create a gameface for EA UFC 3.  (I've verified that my EA account is linked with my PS4 and I'm creating said gameface using the proper account)

But when I get to step 5 of 5 (after placing markers on points of interest on the front and side photos and generating the image) I get an error saying my game face could not be generated and to try again later.  Hasn't worked in the last few days either.

Anyone have a work around for this??  Any status on if game face is down or being updated?

Message 18 of 88 (4,093 Views)

★ Novice

I have tried this method multiple times and still it shows my old gamer face from UFC 2 and doesn't allow me to delete the older one. This is beyond frustrating. There has to be another way to work around this. 

Message 19 of 88 (4,077 Views)