GAME FACE NOT SAVING

by OfficialMagicPg

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

GAME FACE NOT SAVING

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Gameface is still not saving. Tried all options from clearing cache to using different browsers. Photos used meet criteria. Would appreciate an answer as I see this issue is being ignored. 

[Removed link to news site - @EA_Roger]

Message 30 of 88 (13,228 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: gameface

Community Manager (retired)

Hello,

I've merged your replies together as you are encountering the same issue. As a few of our players have recently confirmed that their issue is now resolved, would you be able to double-check if you are now able to save your Gameface?

If that is not the case can you confirm at what point your are running into the issue and what troubleshooting steps you attempted on your side?

Thanks,

Roger. 

Roger.png

View in thread

Message 64 of 88 (15,912 Views)

All Replies

Gameface web won't load. Stuck on generating

★★★ Apprentice

How do I delete an old game face from UFC 2 and start over if the old one won't load on the web page?

Message 1 of 88 (14,892 Views)

How to delete old gameface if site won't load

★★★ Apprentice

I could get gameface to work if I use a different account, but an account that had one with UFC 2 makes the gameface website hang on generating gameface.

Is there another way to delete the old gameface or could someone delete it for me?

Message 2 of 88 (14,897 Views)

Re: Gameface web won't load. Stuck on generating

★★★ Apprentice
If anyone else is having this issue, try going to

https://www.easports.com/gamefaceweb/select-gender

I was able to upload new images and go through the process of creating a new gameface, but didn't actually create a new gameface. That allowed me to delete the old gameface and create a new one.
Message 3 of 88 (16,988 Views)

UFC 3 - Game Face (Showing Old Game Face After Upload)

★★★ Novice

I'm trying to use game face however I can go through the whole process and it keeps showing an old face I made like a year ago of Floyd Mayweather instead of the new photos I just used. I cleared my cache and all that. Even used 2 different browsers (Chrome & Safari) and it is still showing me the old game face whenever I get to the end and it generates it.

If somebody from EA could assist me that would be great because UFC 3 comes out tomorrow night and I'd like to start Career mode with my face in the game. It's been broken for a long time. If you're not going to fix the feature then you should probably remove it. Looking through the forums, it's been like this for at least 2 years now.

Message 4 of 88 (14,856 Views)

Re: Game face site still not functional

★★★★ Novice
It is working now, but for me it has a different problem, this * game face those not let me create a new game face. I upload the pictures and all that and when I click generate face it generates the same face with the old photos not the new ones with my friends face. What should I do?
Message 5 of 88 (14,796 Views)

Re: UFC 3 - Game Face (Showing Old Game Face After Upload)

@Imhotep0311,

I've merged your post with this conversation as it seems this player has found the solution to your issue, let us know how you get on. @ftwrthtx, massive thanks to you for figuring this one out Standard smile

Roger.

Roger.png
Message 6 of 88 (14,809 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Message 7 of 88 (14,802 Views)

Thanks @ftwrthtx! That's great to hear, I'll be sure to give you a mention when I share the workaround on my end too Standard smile

Roger.png
Message 8 of 88 (14,797 Views)

★★★ Novice

It's still not working. I have tried exactly what he did and the face goes away and then comes back. Why can't this just work? EA makes a * ton of money from Madden and Fifa and UFC. Why can't you guys just get something like this working or don't offer the feature at all. Or even better....PUT IT IN GAME!

This is ridiculous...Gameface hasn't been working for me since half way through the life of UFC 2. I made a new account and tried it, wont work. Tried Safari, Firefox, Chrome, IE. Used Windows & Mac. Cleared caches. Just front pic. Front and side. Resized pictures. Taken different pictures. NOTHING WORKS!

Message 9 of 88 (14,796 Views)