GAME CRASHES AT START

by Ailingere

Original Post

Highlighted

GAME CRASHES AT START

★★★ Newbie

My game crashes as soon as i go to open, on DISNEY LUCASFILM screen the screen flashes, closes and I am back to my iphone home screen.  Tried restarted, tried deleting and reinstalling, same issue.  Please help

Message 1 of 4 (895 Views)

Re: GAME CRASHES AT START

Community Manager
Hi @Ailingere,

Thanks for adding what steps you've already tried. Can you check to see if there's any updates pending for the iphone or app? Also, it'd be good to close down background apps and give it another try.

If it's still not opening, please check out the other troubleshooting steps in this guide: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Star-Wars-Galaxy-of-Heroes-Basic-Troubleshooting-Guide/m-...

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 4 (761 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i’m having this exact same issue and i was finally getting good at the game😭. i got my first gear 13 character n *

Message 3 of 4 (650 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  1. Having exactly the same issues on Android. Uninstall and reinstall games...still happening.

Not good! 

Ally code 367-722-875

Message 4 of 4 (586 Views)