GAC Ship Battle Will Not Load

by utlonghorn24

Original Post

Re: GAC Ship Battle Will Not Load

★★★ Novice
Message 11 of 20 (657 Views)

★ Novice

The same problem here. It's stuck on loading screen when i select second ships battle . 235-422-266

Message 12 of 20 (641 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same thing has been happening to me since yesterday. It might cost me win and my chance of making kyber.

Message 13 of 20 (633 Views)

★ Apprentice

The issue is also extending to my TB ship setup now @EA_Illium. Can’t set my last fleet of ships due to the freezing.

Message 14 of 20 (618 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Illium Has there been any resolution to this? Will rewards that we missed out on be replaced? I finished 2nd in the last round instead of 1st as a direct result of this bug. PLEASE provide an update and a fix, as well as advise on how rewards will be made up.

Message 15 of 20 (531 Views)

★★★ Novice

For real CG ?! Previous GA has sam issue and they don't do anything... .

Message 16 of 20 (524 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Illium @EA_Lanna @EA_Mako Can someone please provide an update on this? It’s affecting all ship sections in GAC and TW. I get two attempts on ships and if I don’t clear (or want to set more in TW), the game freezes with the eternal spinning wheel. PLEASE RESOLVE THIS. I’ve been asking for 5-6 days now and no response other than “hey did you check our troubleshooting guide?” Please help. Please. Lots of people have been affected and we’re all losing GAC rewards, at a minimum.

Message 17 of 20 (514 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have had the same problems and I am now encountering another ship battle problem where it will not let place another ship for defense in territory war. I have placed 3 ships for defense and I go to place a third and I get a forever loading screen.

ive lost out on 2 GAC rewards and luckily didn’t lose out on a third due to opponents non-participation only.

please fix this issue soon.

Message 18 of 20 (501 Views)

★★ Novice
@utlonghorn24 I'm really upset too coz i have two active accounts and both accounts stuck with that spinning wheel whenever I was loading for the second fleet battle in GAC =(((
Message 19 of 20 (485 Views)

Infinite loading in GAC ship battles

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello there

I have problems during gac rounds on the fleet part. I am in division 7 and so I have 2 fleets to beat. Each time, I manage to do the first battle, but when I want to do the second, the loading of the game starts and never stops. This happens to me often on rounds 2 and 3, but and this is not all the time the case on the first one. So I am often forced to drop the last fleet which sometimes costs me the victory... 

I was therefore wondering if this was not related to the problem already existing where the improvements made after registration are still taken into account and if other people have already had this problem. 

Thank you in advance 🙂

Message 20 of 20 (483 Views)