GAC Ship Battle Will Not Load

by utlonghorn24

Original Post

GAC Ship Battle Will Not Load

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I am unable to play the final battle of my GAC matchup because the last ship battle will not load - I get an endless wheel when trying to enter into the battle. I must beat it to defeat my opponent. Every other item in the game works fine.

I did the latest update this morning and nothing else has given me a problem. I’ve tried to force quit, but that doesn’t work. I’ve confirmed other ship battles are working as expected (Contraband event + fleet arena battles). I completed the entire group of battles in all other zones, including the other ship battle, against my GAC opponent immediately before seeing the issue.

I’m playing on iOS (iPhone XR). Screenshots attached. Please help.

Message 1 of 20 (1,471 Views)

Re: GAC Ship Battle Will Not Load

Community Manager

Hey @utlonghorn24 

If you have a second, can you go through our troubleshooting guide to see if we can get through this?

Thank!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 20 (1,441 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Thanks, @EA_Illium.

I’ve already run through all of the options on that page and nothing has solved the issue.

I also tried on a different device and had the same problem at the same point, without any other issues occurring in the game.

Message 3 of 20 (1,438 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@EA_Illium I’m running out of time on this GAC... any help you can provide before it ends would be much appreciated.

Message 4 of 20 (1,414 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Illium So is this just never going to get resolved? I have to lose all the rewards I’ve now missed out on and be fine with it thanks to the bug?

Message 5 of 20 (1,354 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same happens to me now.  I cannot select my fleet to play the final ship battle of my GAC matchup because the last ship battle will not load - I get an endless wheel when trying to enter into the screen to select my ships.  Happens on my Nokia 8.1 phone and Google Pixel-C tablet.

Message 6 of 20 (1,349 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same problem for me , Xiaomi Mi4s (Android) and Bluestacks for PC

Message 7 of 20 (1,334 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Exactly the same problem here. 

Just reinstalled the game...no difference. 

Quick help would be highly appreciated! 

Message 8 of 20 (1,297 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I’m seeing the same problem again in the current GAC round. It’s the top battle in the fleet section, same spot both times. Screenshots attached for reference. Please help!!!

EDIT: It’s actually freezing on both battles. I attempted the bottom battle twice before seeing the issue. But now I am unable to attempt either battle.

Message 9 of 20 (1,269 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is frustrating since it’s going to take away an opportunity for a full clear. Rewards will be reduced. 

Message 10 of 20 (1,248 Views)