Re: GAC Action Buttons Missing

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Accepted Solution

GAC Action Buttons Missing

★★★ Newbie

Went into my first battle in GAC and there were no action buttons to actually play the match nor was there a timer.  Buttons at the top left toggled but did not do anything.  Really frustrating because of this bug I lost my GAC round without a real battle.  

Is there a work around besides closing the game and therefore loosing the match?

I tried to submit a ticket but it only took me to Answers HQ - which does not summit a ticket.  

Message 1 of 2 (329 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @cwhite71

I'm not ware of a workaround but troubleshooting has helped other players with button issues Please take a look at this guide and follow the steps for your device: Basic Troubleshooting Guide

On getting in touch with the support team, this thread will outline how to link in with them by sending in an in-game help ticket. Look for the 'contact us' button at the end (see images in guide for a visual): How to contact support. Please have your Player ID at hand in case the advisor requires it. If you're not sure how to locate that, this thread will help with that: How to find your Player ID.

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (288 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @cwhite71

I'm not ware of a workaround but troubleshooting has helped other players with button issues Please take a look at this guide and follow the steps for your device: Basic Troubleshooting Guide

On getting in touch with the support team, this thread will outline how to link in with them by sending in an in-game help ticket. Look for the 'contact us' button at the end (see images in guide for a visual): How to contact support. Please have your Player ID at hand in case the advisor requires it. If you're not sure how to locate that, this thread will help with that: How to find your Player ID.

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (289 Views)