Re: GA auto-populated my entire defense teams

by CEO_Rago

Original Post

Accepted Solution

GA auto-populated my entire defense teams

★★★ Newbie

Grand Arena auto-populated my defense teams, starting with my strongest toon and following in sequence.  This entire round is shot.  Screenshots are too large to attach apparently.

Already submitted to EA.  

Message 1 of 2 (317 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

Greetings,

I am sorry to hear from that situation.

This happens usually when you forgot to set up the defense before the deadline ends. If the system wouldn’t do it automatically, then your territorys would be empty and there wouldn’t be a chance for your opponent to attack.

If this happened before the deadline for the defense-set-up ended, then there has to happened a system-error indeed. Therefore I would post on the Forums, so that CG_Dev can see it and perhaps reply to you directly.

I have also to confess that the same happened to me once for the first time. But luckily for me, my opponent also forgot to set up his defenses therefore it is a battle where both of us can see who plays the most effectively with their weaker units.

Kind Regards.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (306 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Greetings,

I am sorry to hear from that situation.

This happens usually when you forgot to set up the defense before the deadline ends. If the system wouldn’t do it automatically, then your territorys would be empty and there wouldn’t be a chance for your opponent to attack.

If this happened before the deadline for the defense-set-up ended, then there has to happened a system-error indeed. Therefore I would post on the Forums, so that CG_Dev can see it and perhaps reply to you directly.

I have also to confess that the same happened to me once for the first time. But luckily for me, my opponent also forgot to set up his defenses therefore it is a battle where both of us can see who plays the most effectively with their weaker units.

Kind Regards.

Message 2 of 2 (307 Views)