G7 Scout over power

by lnxtvv

Original Post

Accepted Solution

G7 Scout over power

★★★ Guide

you not think g7 is over powered? 1 shot leave over 50 pt...3 shots kill with blue shield is not normal

Message 1 of 4 (264 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: G7 Scout over power

★★★★★ Novice
@lnxtvv 1. No, I presonally dont think its overpowered. It still has insane recoil. Its definately better now that they added the double tap hop-up, but I think the weapon is really balanced atm.

2. This category of the Apex forum is called technical issues, wich makes your post irrelevant on here. For next time, post in the game discussion.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (219 Views)

All Replies

★ Pro
@lnxtvv Even dealing a punch is 30 damage.. Find it unrealistic that a handgun like p2020 without hopup does like 18 damage with a headshot. Has to be one of the most unrealistic things about this game together will gun mechanics and bullet drop
Message 2 of 4 (246 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@lnxtvv 1. No, I presonally dont think its overpowered. It still has insane recoil. Its definately better now that they added the double tap hop-up, but I think the weapon is really balanced atm.

2. This category of the Apex forum is called technical issues, wich makes your post irrelevant on here. For next time, post in the game discussion.
Message 3 of 4 (220 Views)

★★★ Guide
@VCTRY_CloverWzy always i find a good developer or forum admin
Message 4 of 4 (182 Views)