Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Fut20 keeps disconnecting

by dresamajabawse

Original Post

Fut20 keeps disconnecting

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Good day, I keep getting disconnected from the fut20 server every 5 or 10 minutes. Has this happened to anyone else and how do I fix. Is it an ea problem or is it from my end??? Help unable to play anything fut20 related for three days now.

Message 1 of 6 (362 Views)

Re: Fut20 keeps disconnecting

★★★★★ Newbie
@dresamajabawse Same I don't know how to fix it it keeps happening and I'm unable to play ut
Message 2 of 6 (343 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem I have played all day to better rivals division but out of 30 games 10 of them disconnected it's frustrating. I think this is the end of fifa20 for me. 

Message 3 of 6 (327 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Try applying port forwarding, for me this does not work but for you it may. The values are attached to the photo below.

Message 4 of 6 (315 Views)

★ Novice

I only get to like 10 minutes in any fut game and disconnects can't complete any games. Was at div 5 now I'm at 9 after all the disconnections 

Message 5 of 6 (301 Views)

★★ Novice

@dresamajabawse wrote:

Good day, I keep getting disconnected from the fut20 server every 5 or 10 minutes. Has this happened to anyone else and how do I fix. Is it an ea problem or is it from my end??? Help unable to play anything fut20 related for three days now.

Did you get a solution to this problem? Fut 20 keeps disconnecting when I try to play on PS4.

Message 6 of 6 (164 Views)
Twitter Stream