Fut champs weekend league gameplay slow/unresponsive/unplayable

by LTTPT

Original Post

Fut champs weekend league gameplay slow/unresponsive/unplayable

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Can we as the community have some feedback regarding the inconsistencies of this game.

we pay £90 for a game,

pay in game for packs etc, play consistently and spend a lot of time and effort playing this game.

weekend league is your competitive platform, in order to be a competitive game in which people spend so much money and time it needs to be consistent.

ive even played LAN events which slow sluggish and unresponsive gameplay.

Before starting let me just say, that I check my connection, download and upload, and latency before each game, it has been exactly the same, there is no variable in this. With good gameplay I regularly get elite, I am in division 1 with 2600 skill points, so I am well aware of the game mechanics and how the game should look and play.

gameplay on Friday felt smooth, players were responsive, input delay was minimal and the game played as I imagine it should. I went 14-0 in fut champs.

Saturday as previously stated, my internet was exactly the same. The gameplay was entirely different, a huge amount of lag, input delay which meant players were  unable to control the ball, manual defending was not possible due to the delay players were completely out of position, unable to tackle due to the command registering about a second late, the game is unplayable. 

Is is the answer possibly connected to the game itself, I.e files becoming corrupted and altering gameplay, and the impact that has on an individuals gameplay. 

How is is it possible for the same game, using the same players, with the exact same internet connection differ entirely within a couple of hours.

Message 1 of 22 (7,690 Views)

Re: Fut champs weekend league gameplay slow/unresponsive/unplayable

★★ Apprentice
Man, sometimes the game feels different even in the same match after the halftime, how is that possible ? I am also div 1 and invested a lot in the game, I have a 25 mil team and my 99 Pele or my 99 Ronaldo feels like trucks on the field, avoid passes, makes first touches directly to your opponent, the game is totally out of sync. 1000mb wired connection, everything feels great in any other game, but in FIFA it looks like I have 10fps or 300ms. EA how is this possible? How are we rewarded after we invest so much in this game ? How ?
Message 2 of 22 (7,648 Views)

★★ Novice

its a sham..the weekend league has been utter * * for months..ea domt give a *

Message 3 of 22 (7,624 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same to me man.Friday in the afternoon was smooth then after one game at halftime looked like a different game..i tried to play saturday during the day, during the night and today but no chance.its incredible..i can sprint with my players i have to press the pass button and wait for my player to do 1 or 2 more touches..thanks ea! 

Message 4 of 22 (7,614 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

11 out of the 14 games I played in WL (first time ever playing in that mode), without fail, disconnected in the first half, whether I was winning or not. Continual problem on all game modes. Spoke with advisers 13 times and seriously wondering where to buy some napalm...

Message 5 of 22 (7,566 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Same here, same whole year a EA simpy * us ...

Message 6 of 22 (7,558 Views)

★ Novice
Be careful the mutts at ea will close this lol. The * are not even aware its the frostbite engine that is not compatible with their gambling app i mean football game lol. If fifa 20 is on the frostbite engine i would suggest you skip it because the plebs at ea with their 2nd tier programming can not bug fix this mess. They are literately that dumb
Message 7 of 22 (7,490 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same here, we are suffering , input delay has been more and more stupid and unbearable . This is not fair . Fix or dontdtry to sell fifa 20

Message 8 of 22 (7,475 Views)

★★ Novice
@LTTPT Its cos they are money grabbing *#@s
Message 9 of 22 (7,328 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Welcome to EA world. One of the reason I start to write again  (since I stop playing EA sport for long time) it is because I watched my boy play FIFA with same problems I have the first time I play this game and it seems we get better graphics but worst AI. Plus the servers seem not to be able to handle the amount of people when they tried to participate on this kind of events. MY solution alwys is simple, stop playing games for a company that doesnt solve their bugs.

Message 10 of 22 (7,314 Views)