Re: Fut champs weekend league gameplay slow/unresponsive/unplayable

by kazze88

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

My guess is they rotate servers in different country's, this game is such a mess, I am a FUT Founder and have seen this game get worse every year, its pay to win so you play more people with more money then sense, everytime EA introduce an update I already know its not going to do anything as this game is so inconsistent it will not be fixed, I could write an enormous amount of faults with this game but is pointless, you have youtubers promoting the hell out of the game with EA right behind them (as the youtubers are promoting this horrible game/company for an income) , I watched one of batesons videos the other day where he mentioned spending around 13,000 pound and the game has only been out around 3 weeks, for people who are a novice or haven't got a lot of money like myself the game is dead. 

Message 11 of 22 (1,394 Views)

★★★ Novice

still an issue to date 

Message 12 of 22 (1,253 Views)

★★ Novice

It is crazy how much money they taking for the game, and you can't play weekend league properly, I am so mad because of delays.

Message 13 of 22 (1,195 Views)

★★ Novice
@LTTPT I've given up playing because of this ea servers are the worst I've come across. I can play any other game. Ie fortnite or cod at anytime with no problems.
ea servers have been getting worse for years and they are only interested in profit and not investing in sorting out their over congested servers. A lot of people are moving to pes with me included.
Message 14 of 22 (1,078 Views)

★★ Novice

@Grassy10 I have the same issues, on Friday plays well on Sunday it feels a total different gameplay, unresponsive players and I can't defend properly. I feel like one second behind my opponent, their players literally fly on the pitch while my defenders don't even try to make contact. As soon as I switch to a friendly game I feel I play fifa again.

I don't know why but I tend to belive this is not about servers, rather it's something that happends on purpose. It has to do with closing the skill gap, to help out all weak or medium players that invest a lot of money in the game, and messing up a good or very good player that doesn't invest anything more than skill. The revenue amount is huge, I am pretty sure they do invest in better servers and that servers are not an issue. It's just a well rounded put together scheme to increase their revenue.

Message 15 of 22 (1,034 Views)

★★ Novice
@kazze88 This.

FUT 21 seems to be the same. Dybala, Gomez and Mertens all of a sudden become clowns, worst passing and touches (2 of the strengths that all 3 possess), but only in FUT champs for me (so far).

Definitely something going. My connection hasn’t been an issue across ANY rivals or friendlies game, but then 2 games in a row of FUT champs (with a reset after the first game) i get the bronze version of every 85+ rated card in my squad. It’s night and day.
Even when it very first happened, my mind did not assume connection. It’s painfully obvious to anybody that has played at least 100. Probably even less, however, my first weekend on FUT champs (this is my 3rd bash/weekend) didn’t give a single issue. Because I had a muck team?

IT DOESN’T EVEN LOOK RIGHT, DYBALA NOT BEING ABLE TO CONTROL THE BALL OR MAKE A 10 YARD GROUND PASS!!
Message 16 of 22 (876 Views)

★★ Novice
@xISwipeIx That’s 4 out of 6 games tonight now that I’ve had the random, hidden, bronze card switch, dump truck, quicksand mode activated.

Brought Gabriel Jesus on around the 70th min, FRESH LEGS. AGAINST DEAD LEGS, no less. And unlike the other 100 games I’ve played with him previously, agility(/balance) being 1(/2) of his strongest stats, he now cannot turn all of a sudden.
Couldn’t remark about his shooting as I struggled to get around my opponent and the full field of invisible quicksand that my opponent apparently has the technology to phase through seamlessly.

That’s definitely me for the night. It’s like another game that I haven’t been playing for 98% of all the other games I’ve played across the modes on here with the same players.

Not only that, the games become boring AF when players with 80+ passing can’t pass all of a sudden, or the teammate with 88-94 ball control/ dribbling/agility/balance is allergic to the material the football is made out of.

Rant over. Sort it out.
Message 17 of 22 (867 Views)

★★ Novice
@LTTPT Same in 2021
Message 18 of 22 (812 Views)

★ Novice
@LTTPT I will never ever purchase another fifa or play fut for that matter so ashamed of this problem the same here perfect players that you see even in the great tournaments struggling to build up your team as better as possible toty and all that crap…ACUNA IS 99 he feels like Hudson odoi in fut
EA don’t realise that they will have major losses!!! At least I will other games
Message 19 of 22 (586 Views)

★ Novice
@xISwipeIx You know what SAME EXACT THING!!! I’ve noticed since 2018 I had Ronaldinho and viera CLOWNS ON THE FIELD!!! Interceptions were so bad that the player drifted away towards other opponents SAME AS 21….ONLY IN WL
Message 20 of 22 (581 Views)