Product: FIFA 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? adiasUK
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? FUT Champions
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 11/08/2017
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 02:15 AM
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play and win a match in FUT Champions qualifier tournament then go to the market and buy a special keeper (Lecomte) and then return fut champions and try to proceed to the next game.
What happens when the bug occurs? Unable to play the next match as it shows as zero attempts left.
What should be happening instead? I should be able to proceed to the next match

Picture attached. This is the second time it appended. First time was in FIFA 17.
Message 1 of 8 (678 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Fut champions lost attempt

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @arbasialdi

Thank you for the report. I'll pass this along to the team to be looked at. Please also check out https://help.ea.com/en/self-service/fut-championship/ if you feel you should have qualified.

-Aido

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (753 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @arbasialdi

Thank you for the report. I'll pass this along to the team to be looked at. Please also check out https://help.ea.com/en/self-service/fut-championship/ if you feel you should have qualified.

-Aido

Message 2 of 8 (754 Views)

★★ Novice

i've had the same issue and it has been repetitive, i was in the final and lost an attempt and i fell that i should have qualified and yet the tool didn't grant me qualification. When i contacted customer service they said that they cannot grant manual qualification. If the game is gonna down me 4 attempts, one of which i was in the final, then what is it useful for exactly.. My game experience is being ruined due to in game errors that are not concerned with the connection, such as not being able to locate 5 players worth 900k and ea only being able to grant me one of them.. I really feel that I should be compensated for many reasons. 

Message 3 of 8 (628 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Had the exact same thing happen two weeks ago, and shockingly it did happen this DKT too. I seriously don't get how they can't fix this, and it's quite annoying consider I've lost 3 finals - and yet can't use my last attempt...

Also, the recovery thing doesn't work obviously.

Missing out on monthlys, thanks..

Message 4 of 8 (612 Views)

★★ Novice

yeah! exactly how I feel, especially when it's right before black Friday and the toty announcement next month Frown

Message 5 of 8 (602 Views)

★★★ Newbie

this is unacceptable. it happened to me today as well.. i went twice to live customer support but nobody could help me. I did about 5 times that tool about qualifying for the Weekend League but it doesn't recognize the issue. so we got stacked here and just not qualify. Thank you EA for another unfinished game ...

Message 6 of 8 (589 Views)

★ Novice
This had happened to me this week nd last week
Message 7 of 8 (521 Views)

★ Novice
this is still happening. I also can't use the live chat as I have used the access tool to many times! so I get dumped in forums
Message 8 of 8 (470 Views)